In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- Eyes on the prize at the Lucozade Power League instagram.com/p/lPnEYrDopl/ 1 day ago
- RT @joncronin: Have a look at the Original Google Glass #W2OSummit http://t.co/D17r80wuRK 2 days ago
- Can you market to the over 50s on social? lnkd.in/dC2HMGq 2 days ago
- This is bonkers - This Insane New App Will Allow You To Read Novels In Under 90 Minutes elitedaily.com/news/technolog… via @EliteDaily 3 days ago
- RT @SickChirpse: Someone's made a dance remix of Jeff Goldblum's weird laugh in Jurassic Park sckchr.ps/NV6e29 http://t.co/3bCLAtRZtm 3 days ago