In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @highsnobiety: Turn your Apple Watch charger into a cute monster with WATCHme: s.hsnob.co/RIuUbBV http://t.co/8kPaBWBaLq 1 week ago
- RT @PatsMc: Great piece by @Isobar_UK's @cruizpozuelo ! RT @TheDrum Crowdfunding democracy - what the Greek crisis tells us http://t.co/SZh… 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: This clock makes you work for the time: f-st.co/jr81bUk http://t.co/sB4P8d9gR2 1 week ago
- These Digital Stats Show Exactly Why Google Fears Facebook Ads adweek.it/1RzHUlE 2 weeks ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: You can wear your fancy attire Margaret but I'm wearing the diving suit and that's final. http://t.co/qgu4rtFL4m 2 weeks ago