In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @google: Adobe Photoshop for Chromebooks. It’s happening. goo.gl/AsvfnL http://t.co/mC9zCBUsLO 1 day ago
- RT @bluevespertine: The milk in cereal ads? It's actually glue fastcodesign.com/3034644/food-w… 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Suff Daddy (4), Radiohead (3) & Solange (3) bit.ly/9pi37N 2 days ago
- RT @StellaArtoisUK: Good luck to @IanJamesPoulter. With precision like this, we're sure you have it in hand. youtube.com/watch?v=lDc1Cd… http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @TheNextWeb: WhoSampled for Android is a music geek's dream come true bit.ly/1qp7YvZ by @psawers http://t.co/XSmHIxiHSB 1 week ago