In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- Fed up of being ripped off by the smartphone industry? Me too. I’ve demanded change. Want in? hihonor.com/d8d2c2e #forthebrave 10 hours ago
- RT @thecoolhunter: Latest drawing by CJ Hendry - @Nike Soccer ball. This is not a photograph but an actual drawing with a pen. http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @duncangeere: Up to 4 people on one account. $29.99 a month for Premium. RT @SpotifyPR: Introducing Spotify Family: http://t.co/4SSlDIxB… 20 hours ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: The Avalanches (2), HAIM (2) & Snoop Dogg (1) bit.ly/9pi37N 1 day ago
- RT @SoundCloud: We're partnering with @twitter to bring you audio cards, enabling creators to share tracks straight to your timeline! http:… 4 days ago