In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @itstrew: One day we'll have a Game of Thrones wedding that gets as far as the 'Oops upside your head' floor dance. One day. 23 hours ago
- RT @searchbeest: Report: 44% of Twitter Accounts Have Never Sent a Tweet - srchb.st/Q3fmmB srchb.st/Q3foep 1 day ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: The Roots (12), Teebs (12) & Leon Vynehall (8) bit.ly/9pi37N 2 days ago
- RT @BallStreet: Sanogo the goal threat. Discuss... 3 days ago
- RT @BudweiserUK: Enter our #WorldCup ticket competition! Follow our example! #KingofCheers T&Cs apply, 25+ Riseasone.com https://t… 5 days ago