In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- Only @ITVSport would have the same presenter for international football and rugby... #IREVWAL 7 hours ago
- RT @ShortList: Photos of politicians with David Brent quotes playing is amazing (@rickygervais) buff.ly/1UO0Zhq https://t.co/kX4RhQ… 2 days ago
- RT @kevinferry: "IKEA Builds a Hotpot That Won't Turn on Until People Hand over Their Phones" neatorama.com/2016/02/02/IKE… real #social interact… 4 days ago
- If Donald Trump wins they'll be hell toupee #USelections 5 days ago
- The definitive list of what everyone likes on Facebook theverge.com/2016/2/1/10872… via @verge 6 days ago