In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Dj Jazzy Jeff & MICK (13), The Roots (4) & Alicia Keys (4) bit.ly/9pi37N 1 day ago
- Loving watching the wire at the moment. No way near as good as the sopranos though. 3 days ago
- Bill Gates is guest editing The Verge in February lnkd.in/dSBFMwT 4 days ago
- RT @m4tt: Andy Townsend and Adrian Chiles will no longer grace ITV’s football coverage. Today is a good day. 4 days ago
- RT @SamuelGibbs: £10.25bn makes BT's purchase of EE for £12.5bn look like a steal - EE has 32% market share (O2 about 25%ish) and a boat lo… 4 days ago