In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @WIRED: A universal series of symbols that mashes Chinese and Western ideas wrd.cm/12lPdpl http://t.co/sNva9ET01i 1 day ago
- It's Nice That : New ad features Danny from The Shining tricycling around a dark, empty... lnkd.in/da7bspp 1 day ago
- Facebook pays no UK corporation tax for a second year gu.com/p/42k9j 2 days ago
- RT @phonearena: Huawei stages a launch contest for the Honor 6's debut in Europe - phonearena.com/news/Huawei-st… 3 days ago
- RT @kayaburgess: And there you have it. The contradiction in being anti-immigration while millions of Brits freely live abroad. http://t.co… 3 days ago