In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Motor City Drum Ensemble (3), Madvillain (2) & David Holmes (1) bit.ly/9pi37N 2 days ago
- Damn fine morning for a @clemster wedding! 4 days ago
- Enter for a chance to win a trip to BMIA Festival and other great prizes! 18%2b only. T&C's apply. Closes 07.08.14 budweiser.co.uk/MADE 4 days ago
- RT @MarketingUK: Adidas' World Cup campaign is a watershed moment in content marketing. Find out why... bit.ly/1wVLcjE http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- Facebook Tests Buy Button To Let You Purchase Stuff Without Leaving Facebook | TechCrunch lnkd.in/dVh8vV8 1 week ago