In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Patrice & Friends (24), Al Green (21) & Kings of Convenience (17) bit.ly/9pi37N 4 hours ago
- Kings of Convenience playing a blinder instagram.com/p/ZWKdrIDoqR/ 3 days ago
- I'm at @RoundhouseLdn for Kings of Convenience and Kacey Johansing (Camden Town, Greater London) w/ 25 others 4sq.com/19ugZwc 3 days ago
- Exclusive: Google readies its Spotify competitor with Universal and Sony now on board lnkd.in/H4Pyn7 4 days ago
- Great documentary about #Marley on @NetflixUK. What a man. 4 days ago