In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @MedievalReacts: Lyin in bed tryna work out how you meant to sleep in your sauna of a bedroom like http://t.co/yZxilsa3R3 2 days ago
- Absolutely brilliant --> Other cans think San Pellegrino is an arsehole thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/o… 4 days ago
- Oh dear. Is this the best line they could use for promoting #TerminatorGenisys?! http://t.co/NOCIJi1ShW 4 days ago
- RT @CNET: Here's how to embed Instagram photos and videos -- it's super easy cnet.co/1e7Ay6G http://t.co/WdoucGdJS8 1 week ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: Maybe it's because it's a landline. http://t.co/kg32GbIlTD 1 week ago