In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- The Imitation Game on the other hand... good, but not great. 2 days ago
- It's just taken me 50 seconds to get from cinema seat to sofa from the new @Empire_Cinemas in Walthamstow. BANGING. Top staff too. 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Boards of Canada (15), SBTRKT (11) & DJ Shadow (9) bit.ly/9pi37N 5 days ago
- Safe to say Christopher Nolan has created his own 2001 with #Interstellar. Absolutely astonishing film. 1 week ago
- RT @TwopTwips: FOOL your parents into thinking you have a top end City job by answering your mobile phone with "Talk to me". (via @thismade… 1 week ago