In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- What the Hell Is Wrong With Nintendo? | Game|Life | Wired.com 2 days ago
- RT @WelshDalaiLama: Wish someone would post a photo of sunrise on here... 3 days ago
- Off to see @tcroninmusic play his first London gig at @nambuccalondon, let me know if you fancy coming along! 3 days ago
- RT @BBCTech: Roaming offer extended by 3 to US bbc.in/IDMVaD 3 days ago
- Must say @MagicRecs does a great job of being incredibly useful but not intrusive. 3 days ago