In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @thedailymash: Guardian backs campaign to reclaim Brixton from Guardian readers thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/g… 6 days ago
- Probably one of the best versions I've heard, albeit over nine minutes! ♫ spoti.fi/1fUqZSp 6 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Fat Freddy's Drop (10), Moby (9) & Charles X (7) bit.ly/9pi37N 6 days ago
- Maybe @skyhd wouldn't have to raise my bill by £4 a month if they didn't send me three letters saying exactly the same thing! 1 week ago
- Smile: happy faces are top emoji choice gu.com/p/47kfd 1 week ago