In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @TheNextWeb: Periscope now has an embeddable 'On Air' button for broadcasts tnw.me/XCXZctV http://t.co/eqA2Ly7qut 2 days ago
- Why Facebook's New Branding-Focused Tool Changes How Its Ads Can Be Ta lnkd.in/etNzZ8g 4 days ago
- RT @HuffPostUKCom: Someone has been putting Donald Trump's face into horror movies and it's brilliant huff.to/1Q0sfHa http://t.co/w2… 4 days ago
- Well @Citymapper gets first prize for the best use of 3D Touch so far. Especially for someone always getting lost. http://t.co/spSsJ4Bk2u 5 days ago
- Well today has just got infinitely better… http://t.co/06fuKtR7rU 1 week ago