In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- WHY are @parcelforce giving my package a merry tour of London everyday and not even ATTEMPTING to deliver it?! http://t.co/G6UkzuSRVL 11 hours ago
- RT @DaveLeeBBC: Here come the girls - next FIFA game will include women's football for the first time http://t.co/hK9uAQGsVN 15 hours ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Dj Jazzy Jeff & MICK (12), Todd Terje (7) & Jurassic 5 (4) bit.ly/9pi37N 4 days ago
- RT @ItsObviousAndy: The football season is almost over. 5 days ago
- RT @MarketingUK: Amnesty uses virtual reality headsets to bring war-torn Syria to the public bit.ly/1LtvjcT by @shonaghosh http://t… 6 days ago