In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @diymagazine: Last night, lots of musicians signed a piece of paper - and nobody quite knows why. diymag.com/2015/03/30/nea… http://t.co/CvM… 15 hours ago
- RT @whathifi: Alicia Keys announces US launch of @TIDALHiFi as the first music service owned by artists whf.cm/1Dk0Qhx http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Kendrick Lamar (7), Roy Ayers (2) & Otis Redding (2) bit.ly/9pi37N 2 days ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: Facebook's 10-year plan to become the Matrix: f-st.co/idaELt7 by @ctrlzee http://t.co/f7AOsDD1Dd 4 days ago
- Anyone else heading to #TwitterStories tonight at @RoundhouseLDN? 6 days ago