In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @MaryAnnHorgan: Brilliant #EverydayMoments project from Twitter. Select kebab! (via @JeromeAhye) moments.twitter.com/uki/ 1 day ago
- RT @BBC_Culture: The first photograph ever to feature a human (lower left corner) was this taken in Paris in 1838. #WorldPhotoDay http://t.… 4 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Bishop Nehru (13), Souls of Mischief (10) & Cypress Hill (5) bit.ly/9pi37N 5 days ago
- RT @BBCSporf: BREAKING: Live pictures of David Moyes. http://t.co/83sO0poPkI 1 week ago
- Tony Pulis sacked ALREADY?! The drama begins. 1 week ago