In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @CreativeReview: Yes. RT @ODPomery This stapler is better than Prometheus > RT @M__FOUR We've got a stapler that looks like Alien™ http:… 39 minutes ago
- RT @TheNextWeb: EyeEm now lets you share not just photos, but the way you edited them too tnw.co/1r2Fm2P http://t.co/hqgOqXIxra 1 hour ago
- Auto Trader to launch £6.5 million TV ad on Boxing Day lnkd.in/dR2rNzK 1 day ago
- RT @ross_murphy6: This throws everything open! #TheMissing http://t.co/lbGT2CACNw 1 day ago
- RT @jawtonloe: Plot twist: Ollie turned invisible and has spent the last 8 years holding Baptiste's leg, hence the limp #TheMissing http://… 1 day ago