In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @TrolledFutbol: BREAKING NEWS: Arsenal are unable to get hold of Arsène Wenger in Rome as he is refusing to pay for data roaming. 3 hours ago
- New York is tall for a hobbit. instagram.com/p/sQfBZHDosI/ 4 days ago
- NYC bound this morning. Bring on #MadeInAmerica! 4 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Kaytranada (4), Underworld (3) & Solange (3) bit.ly/9pi37N 1 week ago
- RT @MaryAnnHorgan: Brilliant #EverydayMoments project from Twitter. Select kebab! (via @JeromeAhye) moments.twitter.com/uki/ 1 week ago