In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @qwghlm: “When asked by the Today programme, Mr Farage said he didn’t care what colour the dress was as long as it went back to where it… 7 hours ago
- RT @slashgear: YouTube Kids Review: Google thinks of the children ift.tt/1B5yTHx http://t.co/YjR1JspyS6 3 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: The Roots (7), Mobb Deep (4) & Nas (3) bit.ly/9pi37N 4 days ago
- RT @FinsburyParkRFC: Big win for Finsbury Park RFC today. 49-27 against Cuffley 2's. The league is within touching distance... 5 days ago
- RT @BoringMilner: Pellegrini said How's your knee, James? I said It really hurts. He said Best not risk you against Newcastle then. I said … 5 days ago