In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @The_Dolphin_Pub: Seeing as it's #BlackFriday, buy 85 pints of Guinness tonight at The Dolphin and get your 86th half price. 2 days ago
- RT @mediagazer: It is now illegal to make private copies of copyrighted media files in the UK (@glynmoody) arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/20… https://… 2 days ago
- Looking forward to seeing the @wearesocial crew for the @JoshSolana send-off tonight #betterbescotcheggs 2 days ago
- RT @Pandamoanimum: Twitter's been watching #bbcqt again. https://t.co/DtbjTh3gtN 2 days ago
- RT @Channel4: So sorry if this offends anyone... #ToastOfLondon https://t.co/t0VFQMg53t 3 days ago