In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @MarketingUK: Adidas' World Cup campaign is a watershed moment in content marketing. Find out why... bit.ly/1wVLcjE http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Facebook Tests Buy Button To Let You Purchase Stuff Without Leaving Facebook | TechCrunch lnkd.in/dVh8vV8 1 day ago
- What a cracking 3 days that was. #latitude instagram.com/p/qsUM8hDolK/ 3 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Taylor McFerrin (37), Dj Jazzy Jeff & MICK (11) & Kaytranada (9) bit.ly/9pi37N 3 days ago
- Appear to have been kidnapped by a clown this morning... instagram.com/p/qlXffyjoiH/ 5 days ago