As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @PSFK: "For a brand to be authentic, it can’t solely focus on its historic equity." bit.ly/1Tgrye9 https://t.co/HnNgThfANA 2 hours ago
- Been using Apple headphones for the last two weeks because mine broke. Forgotten how utterly horrendous they are. #firstworldproblems 11 hours ago
- My new sounds: NGHT TRPZ soundcloud.com/joebycro/nght-… on #SoundCloud 22 hours ago
- RT @The_Dolphin_Pub: Seeing as it's #BlackFriday, buy 85 pints of Guinness tonight at The Dolphin and get your 86th half price. 3 days ago
- RT @mediagazer: It is now illegal to make private copies of copyrighted media files in the UK (@glynmoody) arstechnica.co.uk/tech-policy/20… https://… 3 days ago