As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Boards of Canada (15), SBTRKT (11) & DJ Shadow (9) bit.ly/9pi37N 3 days ago
- Safe to say Christopher Nolan has created his own 2001 with #Interstellar. Absolutely astonishing film. 6 days ago
- RT @TwopTwips: FOOL your parents into thinking you have a top end City job by answering your mobile phone with "Talk to me". (via @thismade… 1 week ago
- I'm getting old! you.regettingold.com/10/09/1987/ #youregettingold @urgettinold 1 week ago
- RT @BryFitz: Some more details on Facebook at Work. on.wsj.com/1ulUZR8 1 week ago