As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Dj Jazzy Jeff & MICK (13), The Roots (4) & Alicia Keys (4) bit.ly/9pi37N 1 day ago
- Loving watching the wire at the moment. No way near as good as the sopranos though. 2 days ago
- Bill Gates is guest editing The Verge in February lnkd.in/dSBFMwT 3 days ago
- RT @m4tt: Andy Townsend and Adrian Chiles will no longer grace ITV’s football coverage. Today is a good day. 3 days ago
- RT @SamuelGibbs: £10.25bn makes BT's purchase of EE for £12.5bn look like a steal - EE has 32% market share (O2 about 25%ish) and a boat lo… 3 days ago