As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- NYC bound this morning. Bring on #MadeInAmerica! 2 hours ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Kaytranada (4), Underworld (3) & Solange (3) bit.ly/9pi37N 3 days ago
- RT @MaryAnnHorgan: Brilliant #EverydayMoments project from Twitter. Select kebab! (via @JeromeAhye) moments.twitter.com/uki/ 5 days ago
- RT @BBC_Culture: The first photograph ever to feature a human (lower left corner) was this taken in Paris in 1838. #WorldPhotoDay http://t.… 1 week ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Bishop Nehru (13), Souls of Mischief (10) & Cypress Hill (5) bit.ly/9pi37N 1 week ago