As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @stevesilberman: Ouch. [via @rambobiggs] http://t.co/XqK309T9DW 1 day ago
- RT @TelegraphTech: Instagram culls millions of 'spammy' accounts tgr.ph/1CaUCvF 2 days ago
- RT @shinyshiny: There's an easter egg in Google Maps that lets #Android users see the world in virtual reality shinyshiny.tv/2014/12/androi… http:… 2 days ago
- RT @CreativeReview: Yes. RT @ODPomery This stapler is better than Prometheus > RT @M__FOUR We've got a stapler that looks like Alien™ http:… 2 days ago
- RT @TheNextWeb: EyeEm now lets you share not just photos, but the way you edited them too tnw.co/1r2Fm2P http://t.co/hqgOqXIxra 2 days ago