As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @joncronin: Have a look at the Original Google Glass #W2OSummit http://t.co/D17r80wuRK 17 hours ago
- Can you market to the over 50s on social? lnkd.in/dC2HMGq 1 day ago
- This is bonkers - This Insane New App Will Allow You To Read Novels In Under 90 Minutes elitedaily.com/news/technolog… via @EliteDaily 1 day ago
- RT @SickChirpse: Someone's made a dance remix of Jeff Goldblum's weird laugh in Jurassic Park sckchr.ps/NV6e29 http://t.co/3bCLAtRZtm 1 day ago
- RT @olifranklin: Honestly, I'm disappointed that @BuzzfeedUK hasn't done a "Which Pancake Flavour Are You?" quiz today. 2 days ago