As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @WIRED: A universal series of symbols that mashes Chinese and Western ideas wrd.cm/12lPdpl http://t.co/sNva9ET01i 1 day ago
- It's Nice That : New ad features Danny from The Shining tricycling around a dark, empty... lnkd.in/da7bspp 1 day ago
- Facebook pays no UK corporation tax for a second year gu.com/p/42k9j 3 days ago
- RT @phonearena: Huawei stages a launch contest for the Honor 6's debut in Europe - phonearena.com/news/Huawei-st… 3 days ago
- RT @kayaburgess: And there you have it. The contradiction in being anti-immigration while millions of Brits freely live abroad. http://t.co… 3 days ago