As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- Putting a USB stick on my keys seemed like a good idea. But now I've left my keys at work 2 days in a row. #error 4 hours ago
- Trying out #GoogleGlass. Look ridiculous. #IfIhadGlass instagram.com/p/nLwtUEDooA/ 4 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedUK: Shop name of the day: http://t.co/EH88LHAQMl (via @jasonwoods1970) 1 day ago
- RT @lastfm: Music #discovery? How about #rediscovery? Listen to your past gems with this cool feature: last.fm/user/_/library… http://t.co/T… 1 day ago
- RT @WIRED: These amazingly vivid dinosaur illustrations reveal the brutality of the prehistoric world: wrd.cm/1icoHia http://t.co/C… 2 days ago