As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @MedievalReacts: Lyin in bed tryna work out how you meant to sleep in your sauna of a bedroom like http://t.co/yZxilsa3R3 1 hour ago
- Absolutely brilliant --> Other cans think San Pellegrino is an arsehole thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/o… 1 day ago
- Oh dear. Is this the best line they could use for promoting #TerminatorGenisys?! http://t.co/NOCIJi1ShW 1 day ago
- RT @CNET: Here's how to embed Instagram photos and videos -- it's super easy cnet.co/1e7Ay6G http://t.co/WdoucGdJS8 5 days ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: Maybe it's because it's a landline. http://t.co/kg32GbIlTD 1 week ago