As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @MarketingUK: Adidas' World Cup campaign is a watershed moment in content marketing. Find out why... bit.ly/1wVLcjE http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- Facebook Tests Buy Button To Let You Purchase Stuff Without Leaving Facebook | TechCrunch lnkd.in/dVh8vV8 2 days ago
- What a cracking 3 days that was. #latitude instagram.com/p/qsUM8hDolK/ 4 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Taylor McFerrin (37), Dj Jazzy Jeff & MICK (11) & Kaytranada (9) bit.ly/9pi37N 4 days ago
- Appear to have been kidnapped by a clown this morning... instagram.com/p/qlXffyjoiH/ 1 week ago