As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @qwghlm: Remember, April 1st is St Paddy Power’s Day - celebrating the patron saint of brand banter 1 day ago
- RT @diymagazine: Last night, lots of musicians signed a piece of paper - and nobody quite knows why. diymag.com/2015/03/30/nea… http://t.co/CvM… 2 days ago
- RT @whathifi: Alicia Keys announces US launch of @TIDALHiFi as the first music service owned by artists whf.cm/1Dk0Qhx http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Kendrick Lamar (7), Roy Ayers (2) & Otis Redding (2) bit.ly/9pi37N 3 days ago
- RT @FastCoDesign: Facebook's 10-year plan to become the Matrix: f-st.co/idaELt7 by @ctrlzee http://t.co/f7AOsDD1Dd 5 days ago