As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @google: Adobe Photoshop for Chromebooks. It’s happening. goo.gl/AsvfnL http://t.co/mC9zCBUsLO 1 day ago
- RT @bluevespertine: The milk in cereal ads? It's actually glue fastcodesign.com/3034644/food-w… 2 days ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Suff Daddy (4), Radiohead (3) & Solange (3) bit.ly/9pi37N 2 days ago
- RT @StellaArtoisUK: Good luck to @IanJamesPoulter. With precision like this, we're sure you have it in hand. youtube.com/watch?v=lDc1Cd… http:/… 1 week ago
- RT @TheNextWeb: WhoSampled for Android is a music geek's dream come true bit.ly/1qp7YvZ by @psawers http://t.co/XSmHIxiHSB 1 week ago