As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @ShortList: Man builds incredible detailed scale model of the maze from The Shining shortlist.com/cool-stuff/des… http://t.co/cuOgYLoTe6 3 days ago
- RT @qwghlm: “When asked by the Today programme, Mr Farage said he didn’t care what colour the dress was as long as it went back to where it… 5 days ago
- RT @slashgear: YouTube Kids Review: Google thinks of the children ift.tt/1B5yTHx http://t.co/YjR1JspyS6 1 week ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: The Roots (7), Mobb Deep (4) & Nas (3) bit.ly/9pi37N 1 week ago
- RT @FinsburyParkRFC: Big win for Finsbury Park RFC today. 49-27 against Cuffley 2's. The league is within touching distance... 1 week ago