As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- Facebook pays no UK corporation tax for a second year gu.com/p/42k9j 6 hours ago
- RT @phonearena: Huawei stages a launch contest for the Honor 6's debut in Europe - phonearena.com/news/Huawei-st… 16 hours ago
- RT @kayaburgess: And there you have it. The contradiction in being anti-immigration while millions of Brits freely live abroad. http://t.co… 16 hours ago
- RT @FlagshipCons: .@BeaHallworth came into the office this morning prepared for Hurricane Gonzalo... @citycruises http://t.co/fspNAgRk6o 1 day ago
- RT @ShortList: Postal stamps of hip hop artists. Rapping paper sold seperately... shortlist.com/cool-stuff/des… http://t.co/OzWD2mFeFP 1 day ago