As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @highsnobiety: Turn your Apple Watch charger into a cute monster with WATCHme: s.hsnob.co/RIuUbBV http://t.co/8kPaBWBaLq 6 days ago
- RT @PatsMc: Great piece by @Isobar_UK's @cruizpozuelo ! RT @TheDrum Crowdfunding democracy - what the Greek crisis tells us http://t.co/SZh… 1 week ago
- RT @FastCompany: This clock makes you work for the time: f-st.co/jr81bUk http://t.co/sB4P8d9gR2 1 week ago
- These Digital Stats Show Exactly Why Google Fears Facebook Ads adweek.it/1RzHUlE 2 weeks ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: You can wear your fancy attire Margaret but I'm wearing the diving suit and that's final. http://t.co/qgu4rtFL4m 2 weeks ago