As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @BBCTech: Should Twitter ignore its users? bbc.in/20jhm7f 3 days ago
- Only @ITVSport would have the same presenter for international football and rugby... #IREVWAL 4 days ago
- RT @ShortList: Photos of politicians with David Brent quotes playing is amazing (@rickygervais) buff.ly/1UO0Zhq https://t.co/kX4RhQ… 6 days ago
- RT @kevinferry: "IKEA Builds a Hotpot That Won't Turn on Until People Hand over Their Phones" neatorama.com/2016/02/02/IKE… real #social interact… 1 week ago
- If Donald Trump wins they'll be hell toupee #USelections 1 week ago