So it turns out that Blu-Ray has won the format war to replace DVDs as being the way we watch films. Could this also mean that PS3 has won the console war? Putting a blu-ray drive into every console was a smart move. Although if Apple are to be believed, we won’t even need discs anymore! My guess is that as broadband gets faster and faster, people won’t bother buying physical films anymore…in the same way they don’t buy CDs like they used to. Also think it would be pretty cool to watch a film…in your arm! By the way, also worth checking out this, in relation to the picture.
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 week ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 2 weeks ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 2 weeks ago
- Fleabag was so good. Gutted there won't be any more, but can't see how it could get any better. 2 weeks ago
- RT @iresimpsonsfans: Hello, welcome to Britain's Brexit challenge https://t.co/GonG3Z84Dg 2 weeks ago