So it turns out that Blu-Ray has won the format war to replace DVDs as being the way we watch films. Could this also mean that PS3 has won the console war? Putting a blu-ray drive into every console was a smart move. Although if Apple are to be believed, we won’t even need discs anymore! My guess is that as broadband gets faster and faster, people won’t bother buying physical films anymore…in the same way they don’t buy CDs like they used to. Also think it would be pretty cool to watch a film…in your arm! By the way, also worth checking out this, in relation to the picture.
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station https://t.co/b87awYfqdg 1 month ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 year ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 year ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 year ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 year ago