So it turns out that Blu-Ray has won the format war to replace DVDs as being the way we watch films. Could this also mean that PS3 has won the console war? Putting a blu-ray drive into every console was a smart move. Although if Apple are to be believed, we won’t even need discs anymore! My guess is that as broadband gets faster and faster, people won’t bother buying physical films anymore…in the same way they don’t buy CDs like they used to. Also think it would be pretty cool to watch a film…in your arm! By the way, also worth checking out this, in relation to the picture.
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 2 weeks ago
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago