So it turns out that Blu-Ray has won the format war to replace DVDs as being the way we watch films. Could this also mean that PS3 has won the console war? Putting a blu-ray drive into every console was a smart move. Although if Apple are to be believed, we won’t even need discs anymore! My guess is that as broadband gets faster and faster, people won’t bother buying physical films anymore…in the same way they don’t buy CDs like they used to. Also think it would be pretty cool to watch a film…in your arm! By the way, also worth checking out this, in relation to the picture.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 1 month ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 month ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 2 months ago