So it turns out that Blu-Ray has won the format war to replace DVDs as being the way we watch films. Could this also mean that PS3 has won the console war? Putting a blu-ray drive into every console was a smart move. Although if Apple are to be believed, we won’t even need discs anymore! My guess is that as broadband gets faster and faster, people won’t bother buying physical films anymore…in the same way they don’t buy CDs like they used to. Also think it would be pretty cool to watch a film…in your arm! By the way, also worth checking out this, in relation to the picture.
- RT @OptaJoe: 0 - Despite spending four hours & 22 minutes together on the pitch for England in total, Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney never cr… 1 week ago
- Is it just me or does the new @LandRover #Defender2020 look like the old one has eaten a wasp? https://t.co/ei8TqxQWTh 1 month ago
- RT @phillipdyte: I know I'm late with this. https://t.co/S3rsnddfee 1 month ago
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 3 months ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 3 months ago