Had fun staying at Muswell Hill on the weekend; check out this shop called Audio Gold. It had a plethora of old audio equipment…go to the virtual tour and see if you can spot the Dr. Who radio! Also went to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist on their Hard Sell tour. The audio quality on the clip is a bit shabs but if anyone knows what song that sax sample is from, please let me know! Another clip is here.
- RT @BoringMilner: I've been trying to cheer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain up after last night's game but I think his battery must have run out. h… 2 days ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: 3rd Mondays 7>9pm // @RecordRoots // @daftpunk // @joebycro // @StuBeckwith // watch: pscp.tv/w/bI6vvzF4ZUtX… https://t.co/3… 5 days ago
- Facebook is testing pre-loaded 'Instant Videos' on Android lnkd.in/gM4Vhjz 1 week ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Do you mean like a sort of union of countries in Europe? Cooperation on common interests - trade, security, that sort of th… 1 week ago
- BACK OF THE NET! 🏆 twitter.com/360iEurope/sta… 2 weeks ago