Had fun staying at Muswell Hill on the weekend; check out this shop called Audio Gold. It had a plethora of old audio equipment…go to the virtual tour and see if you can spot the Dr. Who radio! Also went to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist on their Hard Sell tour. The audio quality on the clip is a bit shabs but if anyone knows what song that sax sample is from, please let me know! Another clip is here.
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 2 weeks ago
- This defence is as useful as a Belgian chocolate fireguard #BELJPN #WorldCup 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Tunisia defender on Harry Kane like... #ENGTUN https://t.co/nZKvNRQaVS 1 month ago
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 2 months ago