Had fun staying at Muswell Hill on the weekend; check out this shop called Audio Gold. It had a plethora of old audio equipment…go to the virtual tour and see if you can spot the Dr. Who radio! Also went to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist on their Hard Sell tour. The audio quality on the clip is a bit shabs but if anyone knows what song that sax sample is from, please let me know! Another clip is here.
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 2 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 months ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 4 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 4 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 4 months ago