Had fun staying at Muswell Hill on the weekend; check out this shop called Audio Gold. It had a plethora of old audio equipment…go to the virtual tour and see if you can spot the Dr. Who radio! Also went to see DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist on their Hard Sell tour. The audio quality on the clip is a bit shabs but if anyone knows what song that sax sample is from, please let me know! Another clip is here.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 9 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 10 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 10 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 11 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 year ago