Although I was initially apprehensive of yet another item prefixed with an ‘i’, I’ve been impressed with iGizmo, which is an online technology magazine that is completely free. It is delivered to your inbox every month and as you view it online it has all sorts of clever interactive bits and bobs scattered throughout. Subscribe here.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago