Although I was initially apprehensive of yet another item prefixed with an ‘i’, I’ve been impressed with iGizmo, which is an online technology magazine that is completely free. It is delivered to your inbox every month and as you view it online it has all sorts of clever interactive bits and bobs scattered throughout. Subscribe here.
- RT @tomkelk: I wouldn't say the comments have been particularly positive on this one... #closedaccounts twitter.com/nectar/status/… 4 days ago
- Facebook Gets Brands Ready for 6-Second Video Ads bit.ly/2uzd5qt 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 2 months ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 2 months ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 2 months ago