As a mac user, I’m looking forward to snagging the update to Leopard which is released this Friday. Although it appears to be a minor update as opposed to a complete overhaul, it’s definitely worth £25 for the benefits you get; nearly all of the apps have been reduced in size and RAM usage is down, meaning a quicker OS all round. It also ‘wakes up’ and shuts down twice as fast and uses up a lot less of your precious hard drive when installed.
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 1 month ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 2 months ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 2 months ago
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 months ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 months ago