As a mac user, I’m looking forward to snagging the update to Leopard which is released this Friday. Although it appears to be a minor update as opposed to a complete overhaul, it’s definitely worth £25 for the benefits you get; nearly all of the apps have been reduced in size and RAM usage is down, meaning a quicker OS all round. It also ‘wakes up’ and shuts down twice as fast and uses up a lot less of your precious hard drive when installed.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago