As a mac user, I’m looking forward to snagging the update to Leopard which is released this Friday. Although it appears to be a minor update as opposed to a complete overhaul, it’s definitely worth £25 for the benefits you get; nearly all of the apps have been reduced in size and RAM usage is down, meaning a quicker OS all round. It also ‘wakes up’ and shuts down twice as fast and uses up a lot less of your precious hard drive when installed.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 week ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 3 weeks ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 month ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 month ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 3 months ago