As a mac user, I’m looking forward to snagging the update to Leopard which is released this Friday. Although it appears to be a minor update as opposed to a complete overhaul, it’s definitely worth £25 for the benefits you get; nearly all of the apps have been reduced in size and RAM usage is down, meaning a quicker OS all round. It also ‘wakes up’ and shuts down twice as fast and uses up a lot less of your precious hard drive when installed.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 5 days ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 week ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 1 month ago