Apple has approved an application to bring Spotify, the worlds most popular music streaming service, to the iPhone. Tech commentators widely agreed that Apple would probably reject the application because of the possible effect it might have on iTunes usage. Perhaps Apple has agreed to approving the app in return for a more substantial compensation charge from Spotify; the iPhone app will only be available to premium subscribers who pay a monthly fee of £10. Check out the app in action below…narrated by Jonathan, of course!
- RT @verge: Boston Dynamics robots can now hold the door for its friends theverge.com/tldr/2018/2/12… https://t.co/N9SKOCOYol 4 days ago
- RT @thepunningman: Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin' https://t.co/yKSDR1TaPM 1 week ago
- Can't help but read this notification in Larry David's voice... #CurbYourEnthusiasm https://t.co/FScmavZfcS 2 weeks ago
- Not sure plummeting temperatures counts as a political headline @AppleNews... https://t.co/KjdHnUuvbv 2 weeks ago
- Unprecedented VAR scenes #FACup 3 weeks ago