Apple has approved an application to bring Spotify, the worlds most popular music streaming service, to the iPhone. Tech commentators widely agreed that Apple would probably reject the application because of the possible effect it might have on iTunes usage. Perhaps Apple has agreed to approving the app in return for a more substantial compensation charge from Spotify; the iPhone app will only be available to premium subscribers who pay a monthly fee of £10. Check out the app in action below…narrated by Jonathan, of course!
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 1 month ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 1 month ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 1 month ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 3 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 3 months ago