Apple has approved an application to bring Spotify, the worlds most popular music streaming service, to the iPhone. Tech commentators widely agreed that Apple would probably reject the application because of the possible effect it might have on iTunes usage. Perhaps Apple has agreed to approving the app in return for a more substantial compensation charge from Spotify; the iPhone app will only be available to premium subscribers who pay a monthly fee of £10. Check out the app in action below…narrated by Jonathan, of course!
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 5 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 1 month ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 1 month ago