Apple has approved an application to bring Spotify, the worlds most popular music streaming service, to the iPhone. Tech commentators widely agreed that Apple would probably reject the application because of the possible effect it might have on iTunes usage. Perhaps Apple has agreed to approving the app in return for a more substantial compensation charge from Spotify; the iPhone app will only be available to premium subscribers who pay a monthly fee of £10. Check out the app in action below…narrated by Jonathan, of course!
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station https://t.co/b87awYfqdg 2 months ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 year ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 year ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 year ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 year ago