Apple has approved an application to bring Spotify, the worlds most popular music streaming service, to the iPhone. Tech commentators widely agreed that Apple would probably reject the application because of the possible effect it might have on iTunes usage. Perhaps Apple has agreed to approving the app in return for a more substantial compensation charge from Spotify; the iPhone app will only be available to premium subscribers who pay a monthly fee of £10. Check out the app in action below…narrated by Jonathan, of course!
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago