Apple has approved an application to bring Spotify, the worlds most popular music streaming service, to the iPhone. Tech commentators widely agreed that Apple would probably reject the application because of the possible effect it might have on iTunes usage. Perhaps Apple has agreed to approving the app in return for a more substantial compensation charge from Spotify; the iPhone app will only be available to premium subscribers who pay a monthly fee of £10. Check out the app in action below…narrated by Jonathan, of course!
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: The Chairman's Award goes to @360iEurope #DADIawards youtu.be/55wPwDusCZU 1 month ago