Sony announced today that they will be introducing a 3D compatible Bravia in 2010. This announcement follows Philips’ decision to bump up the firmware in their 21:9 monsterTV so as to allow for 3D content to be viewed. Obviously this is impossible to illustrate with a video unless you’re wearing 3D glasses, so I thought I’d instead post their amazing Colour ad from a couple of years ago; it still looks incredible.
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 1 month ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 2 months ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 2 months ago
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 months ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 months ago