Sony announced today that they will be introducing a 3D compatible Bravia in 2010. This announcement follows Philips’ decision to bump up the firmware in their 21:9 monsterTV so as to allow for 3D content to be viewed. Obviously this is impossible to illustrate with a video unless you’re wearing 3D glasses, so I thought I’d instead post their amazing Colour ad from a couple of years ago; it still looks incredible.
- Significantly less yelling, perhaps? twitter.com/engadget/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: YouTube plans "Intelligence Desk" to spot inappropriate content early bzfd.it/2EVA8hI https://t.co/wCEDUOnF3G 2 days ago
- Facebook overhauls News Feed in favor of 'meaningful social interactions' lnkd.in/eVHhMuC 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Great news to kick off the year: we’ve brought on a new Head of Media – welcome John! Read more in @Campaignmag: https://t.… 1 week ago
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 1 month ago