Sony announced today that they will be introducing a 3D compatible Bravia in 2010. This announcement follows Philips’ decision to bump up the firmware in their 21:9 monsterTV so as to allow for 3D content to be viewed. Obviously this is impossible to illustrate with a video unless you’re wearing 3D glasses, so I thought I’d instead post their amazing Colour ad from a couple of years ago; it still looks incredible.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 5 days ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 week ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 1 month ago