Sony announced today that they will be introducing a 3D compatible Bravia in 2010. This announcement follows Philips’ decision to bump up the firmware in their 21:9 monsterTV so as to allow for 3D content to be viewed. Obviously this is impossible to illustrate with a video unless you’re wearing 3D glasses, so I thought I’d instead post their amazing Colour ad from a couple of years ago; it still looks incredible.
- RT @tomkelk: I wouldn't say the comments have been particularly positive on this one... #closedaccounts twitter.com/nectar/status/… 2 days ago
- Facebook Gets Brands Ready for 6-Second Video Ads bit.ly/2uzd5qt 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 1 month ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 2 months ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 2 months ago