Sony announced today that they will be introducing a 3D compatible Bravia in 2010. This announcement follows Philips’ decision to bump up the firmware in their 21:9 monsterTV so as to allow for 3D content to be viewed. Obviously this is impossible to illustrate with a video unless you’re wearing 3D glasses, so I thought I’d instead post their amazing Colour ad from a couple of years ago; it still looks incredible.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 6 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 1 month ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 1 month ago