Sony announced today that they will be introducing a 3D compatible Bravia in 2010. This announcement follows Philips’ decision to bump up the firmware in their 21:9 monsterTV so as to allow for 3D content to be viewed. Obviously this is impossible to illustrate with a video unless you’re wearing 3D glasses, so I thought I’d instead post their amazing Colour ad from a couple of years ago; it still looks incredible.
- RT @360iEurope: Huge congrats to our social marketing manager Matt Linstead on being shortlisted for the @somecommsawards Mark Hanson award… 19 hours ago
- RT @The_Perturbator: https://t.co/gHaIgnjXmF 1 day ago
- RT @tomkelk: Let's hope Trump isn't one of this select group... twitter.com/Twitter/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BoringMilner: I've been trying to cheer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain up after last night's game but I think his battery must have run out. h… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: 3rd Mondays 7>9pm // @RecordRoots // @daftpunk // @joebycro // @StuBeckwith // watch: pscp.tv/w/bI6vvzF4ZUtX… https://t.co/3… 4 weeks ago