Everyone seems to be rather miffed that Apple has decided not to include a camera in their iPod Touch, despite lauding the benefits of having one for the Nano. The decision seems to belie a new strategic intent for the Touch; Apple wants to get into gaming. They have already publicly stated that this is the best way to market the Touch and the video below explains why.
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 1 day ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 1 week ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 2 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 2 months ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 2 months ago