Everyone seems to be rather miffed that Apple has decided not to include a camera in their iPod Touch, despite lauding the benefits of having one for the Nano. The decision seems to belie a new strategic intent for the Touch; Apple wants to get into gaming. They have already publicly stated that this is the best way to market the Touch and the video below explains why.
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: The Chairman's Award goes to @360iEurope #DADIawards youtu.be/55wPwDusCZU 1 month ago