Everyone seems to be rather miffed that Apple has decided not to include a camera in their iPod Touch, despite lauding the benefits of having one for the Nano. The decision seems to belie a new strategic intent for the Touch; Apple wants to get into gaming. They have already publicly stated that this is the best way to market the Touch and the video below explains why.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 2 weeks ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 month ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 month ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 2 months ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 3 months ago