Everyone seems to be rather miffed that Apple has decided not to include a camera in their iPod Touch, despite lauding the benefits of having one for the Nano. The decision seems to belie a new strategic intent for the Touch; Apple wants to get into gaming. They have already publicly stated that this is the best way to market the Touch and the video below explains why.
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 weeks ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 month ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 4 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 4 months ago