Only the Dutch could come up with such a wondrous machine. Making your average Tea Maid look like a tepid McBreakfast, this Wallace and Grommit type contraption was created in about 3 weeks. Check out the pictures and video below to see it in action.
- #WestMidsBrainGame https://t.co/QePR0A8PVA 2 months ago
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station twitter.com/ClassicTomb/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 year ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 year ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 year ago