Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- lnkd.in/gZUQj2b lnkd.in/gCZukHV 1 week ago
- RT @BoringMilner: The weather forecast said it was going to snow this week, and it was right because it definitely has been snowing this we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Now in the Middle Aisle... https://t.co/V4s319MrId 2 weeks ago
- Wow, a Dynamic Vibration System. twitter.com/GizmodoUK/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @vladsavov: One day, this will be an entire phone. https://t.co/iwLnVKQdUU 2 weeks ago