Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- RT @BoringMilner: I've been trying to cheer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain up after last night's game but I think his battery must have run out. h… 2 days ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: 3rd Mondays 7>9pm // @RecordRoots // @daftpunk // @joebycro // @StuBeckwith // watch: pscp.tv/w/bI6vvzF4ZUtX… https://t.co/3… 5 days ago
- Facebook is testing pre-loaded 'Instant Videos' on Android lnkd.in/gM4Vhjz 1 week ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Do you mean like a sort of union of countries in Europe? Cooperation on common interests - trade, security, that sort of th… 1 week ago
- BACK OF THE NET! 🏆 twitter.com/360iEurope/sta… 2 weeks ago