Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 weeks ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 month ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 4 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 4 months ago