Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 2 weeks ago
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago