Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 2 weeks ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 month ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 month ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 2 months ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 3 months ago