Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- RT @ringo_starrrr: no pain au chocolat no gain au chocolat 1 day ago
- RT @ow: Holy wow Google just added augmented reality walking directions into maps and it's WILD 😱😱 https://t.co/94igjyuykb 1 week ago
- Bit of a Brexit typo from @BBCSport #IREvFRA https://t.co/r7aqRLHieb 2 weeks ago
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 1 month ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 month ago