Billionaire Sir James Dyson, who famously overhauled the vacuum cleaner and more recently the hand dryer, has now turned his hand at revolutionising…desk fans. I wish he’d pick something more exciting or breathtaking; a car without wheels or a time travel machine. In the mean time, we are left to marvel at how turns often accepted engineering on its head, whilst giving it an aesthetic appeal in line with a Smash advert. Some critics have argued that his latest release is attempting to solve a problem that doesn’t really exist, however Dyson point out that desktop fans are historically noisy and prone to attract children’s curious digits…not entirely convinced that’s worth shelling out £200 for, but both if you have cash to burn the 10 inch and 12 inch model are available next January.
- RT @LidlUK: Tunisia defender on Harry Kane like... #ENGTUN https://t.co/nZKvNRQaVS 3 days ago
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 1 month ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 1 month ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 2 months ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 2 months ago