Apologies for a lack of blog updating in the last week or so; I’ve been busy with a new job. Of course, this didn’t mean that Apple’s recent product revisions passed me by. As well as bumping up the performance of the Mac Mini and repackaging the basic Macbook, Cupertino also unveiled new iMacs, which utilise the (no pun intended) i-Series of Intel chips. Although I like to think I know what’s going on with computer processors, I’ve been slightly confused ever since they dropped Pentium. Check out Gizmodo’s article here if you want it all cleared up.
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 2 weeks ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 1 month ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 1 month ago
- RT @ThatBloke_Jesus: Just been invited out for supper with the lads. Should be a good night, the first supper of many I bet #bestmates #… 1 month ago