Apologies for a lack of blog updating in the last week or so; I’ve been busy with a new job. Of course, this didn’t mean that Apple’s recent product revisions passed me by. As well as bumping up the performance of the Mac Mini and repackaging the basic Macbook, Cupertino also unveiled new iMacs, which utilise the (no pun intended) i-Series of Intel chips. Although I like to think I know what’s going on with computer processors, I’ve been slightly confused ever since they dropped Pentium. Check out Gizmodo’s article here if you want it all cleared up.
- RT @tomkelk: I wouldn't say the comments have been particularly positive on this one... #closedaccounts twitter.com/nectar/status/… 4 days ago
- Facebook Gets Brands Ready for 6-Second Video Ads bit.ly/2uzd5qt 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 2 months ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 2 months ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 2 months ago