Apologies for a lack of blog updating in the last week or so; I’ve been busy with a new job. Of course, this didn’t mean that Apple’s recent product revisions passed me by. As well as bumping up the performance of the Mac Mini and repackaging the basic Macbook, Cupertino also unveiled new iMacs, which utilise the (no pun intended) i-Series of Intel chips. Although I like to think I know what’s going on with computer processors, I’ve been slightly confused ever since they dropped Pentium. Check out Gizmodo’s article here if you want it all cleared up.
- Congrats to the @360i US team! adage.com/article/specia… 1 day ago
- RT @DavidBrentMovie: The Wigan fan who picked a fight with Aguero at work tomorrow. #WIGMCI https://t.co/OWPndLLjc5 2 days ago
- RT @verge: Boston Dynamics robots can now hold the door for its friends theverge.com/tldr/2018/2/12… https://t.co/N9SKOCOYol 1 week ago
- RT @thepunningman: Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin' https://t.co/yKSDR1TaPM 1 week ago
- Can't help but read this notification in Larry David's voice... #CurbYourEnthusiasm https://t.co/FScmavZfcS 2 weeks ago