Apologies for a lack of blog updating in the last week or so; I’ve been busy with a new job. Of course, this didn’t mean that Apple’s recent product revisions passed me by. As well as bumping up the performance of the Mac Mini and repackaging the basic Macbook, Cupertino also unveiled new iMacs, which utilise the (no pun intended) i-Series of Intel chips. Although I like to think I know what’s going on with computer processors, I’ve been slightly confused ever since they dropped Pentium. Check out Gizmodo’s article here if you want it all cleared up.
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 days ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 month ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 1 month ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 1 month ago