Apologies for a lack of blog updating in the last week or so; I’ve been busy with a new job. Of course, this didn’t mean that Apple’s recent product revisions passed me by. As well as bumping up the performance of the Mac Mini and repackaging the basic Macbook, Cupertino also unveiled new iMacs, which utilise the (no pun intended) i-Series of Intel chips. Although I like to think I know what’s going on with computer processors, I’ve been slightly confused ever since they dropped Pentium. Check out Gizmodo’s article here if you want it all cleared up.
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: The Chairman's Award goes to @360iEurope #DADIawards youtu.be/55wPwDusCZU 1 month ago