In a world where books are increasingly being surpassed by other forms of entertainment, I really like this piece, which to me attempts to convey, in a striking visual manner, the enduring relevance of books and their indisputable power as the original and best entertainment medium. Check the video below to see it in action.
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 2 weeks ago
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago