I’ve been subscribing to the Stones Throw podcasts for just over a year now and I suggest you do the same. They often feature Stones Throw artists (obviously) and always open your eyes to some music that you wish you’d heard back in the day. However, I was particularly drawn to the above mix and not just because of the amazingly trippy promo picture. The mix is half an hour or so of some of the strangest rhythms, sounds, samples and bleeps that you’ve heard in a long while.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 6 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 1 month ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 1 month ago