I’ve been subscribing to the Stones Throw podcasts for just over a year now and I suggest you do the same. They often feature Stones Throw artists (obviously) and always open your eyes to some music that you wish you’d heard back in the day. However, I was particularly drawn to the above mix and not just because of the amazingly trippy promo picture. The mix is half an hour or so of some of the strangest rhythms, sounds, samples and bleeps that you’ve heard in a long while.
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station https://t.co/b87awYfqdg 2 months ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 year ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 year ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 year ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 year ago