Check out Vintage Ad Browser next time you’re stuck in on a rainy day. There’s a vast collection of old-school adverts, which are a refreshing alternative to the rather generic campaigns you see nowadays. Sometimes I wish I could jump into a time machine and wake-up in the 50s.
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station twitter.com/ClassicTomb/st… 7 months ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 year ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 year ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 year ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 year ago