Check out Vintage Ad Browser next time you’re stuck in on a rainy day. There’s a vast collection of old-school adverts, which are a refreshing alternative to the rather generic campaigns you see nowadays. Sometimes I wish I could jump into a time machine and wake-up in the 50s.
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 week ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 3 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 3 months ago