Although I am definitely impressed by someone who has gone to the trouble of taking apart their router in order to fit it in a custom made lego casing, you have to ask “Why on Earth pick black?!” Of all the lovely lego colours to choose from, he’s managed to actually make the router more dull looking than it was before. I would much rather have seen an ADSL Elmer. Maybe I should stop complaining and make one myself!
- RT @tomkelk: I wouldn't say the comments have been particularly positive on this one... #closedaccounts twitter.com/nectar/status/… 5 days ago
- Facebook Gets Brands Ready for 6-Second Video Ads bit.ly/2uzd5qt 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 2 months ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 2 months ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 2 months ago