Although I am definitely impressed by someone who has gone to the trouble of taking apart their router in order to fit it in a custom made lego casing, you have to ask “Why on Earth pick black?!” Of all the lovely lego colours to choose from, he’s managed to actually make the router more dull looking than it was before. I would much rather have seen an ADSL Elmer. Maybe I should stop complaining and make one myself!
- RT @DFergPR: Impressive. https://t.co/feA7f5qsI4 3 weeks ago
- RT @OptaJoe: 0 - Despite spending four hours & 22 minutes together on the pitch for England in total, Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney never cr… 1 month ago
- Is it just me or does the new @LandRover #Defender2020 look like the old one has eaten a wasp? https://t.co/ei8TqxQWTh 2 months ago
- RT @phillipdyte: I know I'm late with this. https://t.co/S3rsnddfee 2 months ago
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 4 months ago