Although I am definitely impressed by someone who has gone to the trouble of taking apart their router in order to fit it in a custom made lego casing, you have to ask “Why on Earth pick black?!” Of all the lovely lego colours to choose from, he’s managed to actually make the router more dull looking than it was before. I would much rather have seen an ADSL Elmer. Maybe I should stop complaining and make one myself!
- RT @verge: Boston Dynamics robots can now hold the door for its friends theverge.com/tldr/2018/2/12… https://t.co/N9SKOCOYol 4 days ago
- RT @thepunningman: Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin' https://t.co/yKSDR1TaPM 1 week ago
- Can't help but read this notification in Larry David's voice... #CurbYourEnthusiasm https://t.co/FScmavZfcS 2 weeks ago
- Not sure plummeting temperatures counts as a political headline @AppleNews... https://t.co/KjdHnUuvbv 2 weeks ago
- Unprecedented VAR scenes #FACup 3 weeks ago