Although I am definitely impressed by someone who has gone to the trouble of taking apart their router in order to fit it in a custom made lego casing, you have to ask “Why on Earth pick black?!” Of all the lovely lego colours to choose from, he’s managed to actually make the router more dull looking than it was before. I would much rather have seen an ADSL Elmer. Maybe I should stop complaining and make one myself!
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 3 days ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 3 months ago