These images are a collection by photographer Robert Volt, which show the lengths that network providers go to in order to disguise the usually unsightly telephone masts which necessitate our mobile culture. Obviously their efforts aren’t enough for some groups of society, with the Daily Mail (read Daily Doom & Gloom), describing them as ‘eyesores’, or to be more extreme ‘masts of death’. I personally think they are a novel way of disguising what is ultimately necessary. If they weren’t in place, the next Mail story would read SHOCKING LACK OF SIGNAL LEADS TO END OF THE WORLD.
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 2 weeks ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 1 month ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 1 month ago
- RT @ThatBloke_Jesus: Just been invited out for supper with the lads. Should be a good night, the first supper of many I bet #bestmates #… 1 month ago