These images are a collection by photographer Robert Volt, which show the lengths that network providers go to in order to disguise the usually unsightly telephone masts which necessitate our mobile culture. Obviously their efforts aren’t enough for some groups of society, with the Daily Mail (read Daily Doom & Gloom), describing them as ‘eyesores’, or to be more extreme ‘masts of death’. I personally think they are a novel way of disguising what is ultimately necessary. If they weren’t in place, the next Mail story would read SHOCKING LACK OF SIGNAL LEADS TO END OF THE WORLD.
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 week ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 3 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 3 months ago