I’m not sure whether or not this is a viral campaign by Crayola (it seems unlikely as children and fireworks never go down well), but you have to admire the effort that Mr. John Coker has put in since 1994 to replicate the tools behind his favourite childhood past time. The colourful rockets were fired in the Nevada desert to create this stunning image.
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 weeks ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 month ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 4 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 4 months ago