I’m not sure whether or not this is a viral campaign by Crayola (it seems unlikely as children and fireworks never go down well), but you have to admire the effort that Mr. John Coker has put in since 1994 to replicate the tools behind his favourite childhood past time. The colourful rockets were fired in the Nevada desert to create this stunning image.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago