I’m not sure whether or not this is a viral campaign by Crayola (it seems unlikely as children and fireworks never go down well), but you have to admire the effort that Mr. John Coker has put in since 1994 to replicate the tools behind his favourite childhood past time. The colourful rockets were fired in the Nevada desert to create this stunning image.
- #WestMidsBrainGame https://t.co/QePR0A8PVA 2 months ago
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station twitter.com/ClassicTomb/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 year ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 year ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 year ago