Director Chris Cairns has utilised the technology from boffins at Neurosonics to make this awesome video. Collaborating with beat-boxer ‘BeardyMan’ (who was excellent at Glastonbury this year), he has made this awesome short showing that 3D technology needs to be holographic to be truly gobsmacking.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago