Director Chris Cairns has utilised the technology from boffins at Neurosonics to make this awesome video. Collaborating with beat-boxer ‘BeardyMan’ (who was excellent at Glastonbury this year), he has made this awesome short showing that 3D technology needs to be holographic to be truly gobsmacking.
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 weeks ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 month ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 4 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 4 months ago