Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- lnkd.in/gZUQj2b lnkd.in/gCZukHV 1 week ago
- RT @BoringMilner: The weather forecast said it was going to snow this week, and it was right because it definitely has been snowing this we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Now in the Middle Aisle... https://t.co/V4s319MrId 2 weeks ago
- Wow, a Dynamic Vibration System. twitter.com/GizmodoUK/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @vladsavov: One day, this will be an entire phone. https://t.co/iwLnVKQdUU 2 weeks ago