Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 1 month ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 2 months ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 2 months ago
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 months ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 months ago