Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- #WestMidsBrainGame https://t.co/QePR0A8PVA 6 months ago
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station twitter.com/ClassicTomb/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 2 years ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 2 years ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 2 years ago