Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 weeks ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 month ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 4 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 4 months ago