Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago