Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 2 weeks ago
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago