Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- RT @islandniles: I’m sorry but this is actually David Brent flogging duvets on Ideal World https://t.co/3mwiV4loUi 3 weeks ago
- RT @jamesglynn: when you’re in an uber from the airport to a new city https://t.co/0bwjZNPUXg 1 month ago
- RT @Michael1979: Tech tip for people who aren't as tech-savvy as me: When you press the h button on your keyboard, you get a lower-case h.… 3 months ago
- RT @MhairiMcF: I’ve said it before but apparently I need to repeat myself: how can camping be a holiday when it’s worse than normal life 3 months ago
- RT @samthielman: this is literally the plot of The Matrix twitter.com/jonnytickle/st… 4 months ago