Here’s an app which really takes smartphones to the next level. Siri, which has taken a year to develop and required $24 million of investment through venture capital, offers the services of a personal assistant whilst on the move. I’ve yet to try it in the UK, but the demonstration video below certainly looks impressive – if you ignore the audible mouse clicks which seem to be navigating. I like how it draws upon a whole realm of internet information sites, such as OpenTable and RottenTomatoes, in order to improve user experience.
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 days ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 month ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 1 month ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 1 month ago