Spike Jonze has joined with Absolut Vodka to make this short film entitled I’m Here. The film is about a lonely librarian robot who falls in love with female robot played by Sienna Guilloroy. Not sure how she’ll be playing a robot…I’d like to think that the CGI will consist of the cast simply placing empty shoe boxes/beer crates onto their heads and cutting out holes for eyes…although probably not in that order.
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 week ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 3 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 3 months ago