Spike Jonze has joined with Absolut Vodka to make this short film entitled I’m Here. The film is about a lonely librarian robot who falls in love with female robot played by Sienna Guilloroy. Not sure how she’ll be playing a robot…I’d like to think that the CGI will consist of the cast simply placing empty shoe boxes/beer crates onto their heads and cutting out holes for eyes…although probably not in that order.
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 2 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 months ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 4 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 4 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 4 months ago