Spike Jonze has joined with Absolut Vodka to make this short film entitled I’m Here. The film is about a lonely librarian robot who falls in love with female robot played by Sienna Guilloroy. Not sure how she’ll be playing a robot…I’d like to think that the CGI will consist of the cast simply placing empty shoe boxes/beer crates onto their heads and cutting out holes for eyes…although probably not in that order.
- RT @DFergPR: Impressive. https://t.co/feA7f5qsI4 3 weeks ago
- RT @OptaJoe: 0 - Despite spending four hours & 22 minutes together on the pitch for England in total, Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney never cr… 1 month ago
- Is it just me or does the new @LandRover #Defender2020 look like the old one has eaten a wasp? https://t.co/ei8TqxQWTh 2 months ago
- RT @phillipdyte: I know I'm late with this. https://t.co/S3rsnddfee 2 months ago
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 4 months ago