Spike Jonze has joined with Absolut Vodka to make this short film entitled I’m Here. The film is about a lonely librarian robot who falls in love with female robot played by Sienna Guilloroy. Not sure how she’ll be playing a robot…I’d like to think that the CGI will consist of the cast simply placing empty shoe boxes/beer crates onto their heads and cutting out holes for eyes…although probably not in that order.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 9 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 10 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 10 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 11 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 year ago