In a world where ‘computer graphics’ dominate music videos, and everything else we see on TV come to think of it, it’s nice to see Grindin’. The video could easily have been made quite simply and quickly using computers but has instead been produced the ‘analogue’ way. This stop-motion short took 4085 photographs to make. If you want to see how it was made, head here.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 4 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 4 weeks ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 4 weeks ago