In a world where ‘computer graphics’ dominate music videos, and everything else we see on TV come to think of it, it’s nice to see Grindin’. The video could easily have been made quite simply and quickly using computers but has instead been produced the ‘analogue’ way. This stop-motion short took 4085 photographs to make. If you want to see how it was made, head here.
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 1 month ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 1 month ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 2 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 3 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 3 months ago