In a world where ‘computer graphics’ dominate music videos, and everything else we see on TV come to think of it, it’s nice to see Grindin’. The video could easily have been made quite simply and quickly using computers but has instead been produced the ‘analogue’ way. This stop-motion short took 4085 photographs to make. If you want to see how it was made, head here.
- #WestMidsBrainGame https://t.co/QePR0A8PVA 4 months ago
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station twitter.com/ClassicTomb/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 2 years ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 2 years ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 2 years ago