In a world where ‘computer graphics’ dominate music videos, and everything else we see on TV come to think of it, it’s nice to see Grindin’. The video could easily have been made quite simply and quickly using computers but has instead been produced the ‘analogue’ way. This stop-motion short took 4085 photographs to make. If you want to see how it was made, head here.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago