This diagram from iStrategy is really quite telling. It puts into perspective how powerful and, in some ways untapped the mobile market it is. For example, China only has 16.09 mobile phones per 100 people, despite most of them being made there. The chart showing that 46% of people access the internet using both their mobile and a computer is also much higher than I would have thought. However, the most telling statistic is that 48.7% of content being accessed by mobiles is news. Coupled with the fact that the 4 billion mobile phones worldwide dwarf the amount of newspapers in circulation, the journalism industry really needs to figure out how to profitably distribute its obviously popular content…FAST.
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 2 weeks ago
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 1 month ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 1 month ago