This diagram from iStrategy is really quite telling. It puts into perspective how powerful and, in some ways untapped the mobile market it is. For example, China only has 16.09 mobile phones per 100 people, despite most of them being made there. The chart showing that 46% of people access the internet using both their mobile and a computer is also much higher than I would have thought. However, the most telling statistic is that 48.7% of content being accessed by mobiles is news. Coupled with the fact that the 4 billion mobile phones worldwide dwarf the amount of newspapers in circulation, the journalism industry really needs to figure out how to profitably distribute its obviously popular content…FAST.
- lnkd.in/gZUQj2b lnkd.in/gCZukHV 1 week ago
- RT @BoringMilner: The weather forecast said it was going to snow this week, and it was right because it definitely has been snowing this we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Now in the Middle Aisle... https://t.co/V4s319MrId 2 weeks ago
- Wow, a Dynamic Vibration System. twitter.com/GizmodoUK/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @vladsavov: One day, this will be an entire phone. https://t.co/iwLnVKQdUU 2 weeks ago