I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- Significantly less yelling, perhaps? twitter.com/engadget/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: YouTube plans "Intelligence Desk" to spot inappropriate content early bzfd.it/2EVA8hI https://t.co/wCEDUOnF3G 2 days ago
- Facebook overhauls News Feed in favor of 'meaningful social interactions' lnkd.in/eVHhMuC 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Great news to kick off the year: we’ve brought on a new Head of Media – welcome John! Read more in @Campaignmag: https://t.… 1 week ago
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 1 month ago