I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 week ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 2 weeks ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 2 weeks ago
- Fleabag was so good. Gutted there won't be any more, but can't see how it could get any better. 2 weeks ago
- RT @iresimpsonsfans: Hello, welcome to Britain's Brexit challenge https://t.co/GonG3Z84Dg 2 weeks ago