I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 2 weeks ago
- This defence is as useful as a Belgian chocolate fireguard #BELJPN #WorldCup 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Tunisia defender on Harry Kane like... #ENGTUN https://t.co/nZKvNRQaVS 1 month ago
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 2 months ago