I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- RT @360iEurope: Huge congrats to our social marketing manager Matt Linstead on being shortlisted for the @somecommsawards Mark Hanson award… 19 hours ago
- RT @The_Perturbator: https://t.co/gHaIgnjXmF 1 day ago
- RT @tomkelk: Let's hope Trump isn't one of this select group... twitter.com/Twitter/status… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BoringMilner: I've been trying to cheer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain up after last night's game but I think his battery must have run out. h… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: 3rd Mondays 7>9pm // @RecordRoots // @daftpunk // @joebycro // @StuBeckwith // watch: pscp.tv/w/bI6vvzF4ZUtX… https://t.co/3… 4 weeks ago