I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 1 month ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 month ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 1 month ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 1 month ago