I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 1 month ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 2 months ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 2 months ago
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 months ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 months ago