I was more than impressed to see this Star Wars design on teefury.com today. If you haven’t heard of teefury before (I hadn’t either), it’s a website which is based on the motto Tee today, gone tomorrow. It’s limited edition designs are released for one day only, so when they’re gone, they’re gone. The artists who comes up with the design on the shirts is profiled on the site and receives 11% of the revenues from their shirts sales. Nice.
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 3 weeks ago
- RT @ianzpotter: Why does Pepsi never advertise using its official UK slogan as used by all British pub landlords? "It's Pepsi. Is that alri… 1 month ago
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 3 months ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 3 months ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 3 months ago