What you can see here, is Sony’s attempt to copy Nintendos success with the Wii. Dubbed the Playstation ‘Move’, it seems that Sony has decided that pitching it’s struggling PS3 device as the essential premimum media hub for everyones living room is a strategy that requires some tinkering. The Move device will be bundled with a game, likely to be an itineration of SOCOM or a sport-related (*cough* Wii Sports *cough*) game for all the family. The bundles will cost less than $100 but will not come with a ‘sub-controller’ (*cough* Wii Nunchuck *cough*).
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago