What you can see here, is Sony’s attempt to copy Nintendos success with the Wii. Dubbed the Playstation ‘Move’, it seems that Sony has decided that pitching it’s struggling PS3 device as the essential premimum media hub for everyones living room is a strategy that requires some tinkering. The Move device will be bundled with a game, likely to be an itineration of SOCOM or a sport-related (*cough* Wii Sports *cough*) game for all the family. The bundles will cost less than $100 but will not come with a ‘sub-controller’ (*cough* Wii Nunchuck *cough*).
- RT @tomkelk: I wouldn't say the comments have been particularly positive on this one... #closedaccounts twitter.com/nectar/status/… 5 days ago
- Facebook Gets Brands Ready for 6-Second Video Ads bit.ly/2uzd5qt 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 2 months ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 2 months ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 2 months ago