What you can see here, is Sony’s attempt to copy Nintendos success with the Wii. Dubbed the Playstation ‘Move’, it seems that Sony has decided that pitching it’s struggling PS3 device as the essential premimum media hub for everyones living room is a strategy that requires some tinkering. The Move device will be bundled with a game, likely to be an itineration of SOCOM or a sport-related (*cough* Wii Sports *cough*) game for all the family. The bundles will cost less than $100 but will not come with a ‘sub-controller’ (*cough* Wii Nunchuck *cough*).
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 3 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 3 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 4 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 4 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 7 months ago