This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- RT @LidlUK: Tunisia defender on Harry Kane like... #ENGTUN https://t.co/nZKvNRQaVS 3 days ago
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 1 month ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 1 month ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 2 months ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 2 months ago