This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- lnkd.in/gZUQj2b lnkd.in/gCZukHV 1 week ago
- RT @BoringMilner: The weather forecast said it was going to snow this week, and it was right because it definitely has been snowing this we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Now in the Middle Aisle... https://t.co/V4s319MrId 2 weeks ago
- Wow, a Dynamic Vibration System. twitter.com/GizmodoUK/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @vladsavov: One day, this will be an entire phone. https://t.co/iwLnVKQdUU 2 weeks ago