This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 3 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 4 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 4 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 5 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 7 months ago