This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 1 month ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 month ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 2 months ago