This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- RT @ringo_starrrr: no pain au chocolat no gain au chocolat 1 day ago
- RT @ow: Holy wow Google just added augmented reality walking directions into maps and it's WILD 😱😱 https://t.co/94igjyuykb 1 week ago
- Bit of a Brexit typo from @BBCSport #IREvFRA https://t.co/r7aqRLHieb 2 weeks ago
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 1 month ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 month ago