This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 1 month ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 2 months ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 2 months ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 4 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 4 months ago