This week, Sony Ericsson waded into the increasingly competitive smartphone market with their first Android device. This is the 3rd OS that Sony Ericsson is supporting and recent comments from the CEO suggest that a 4th one (probably Windows Phone Series 7) is likely. The 4 inch capactive touch screen is clearly aimed at stealing market share from the iPhone and may well do so as the 854×480 VGA display and glossy black finish makes the familiar looking iPhone appear clunky. In addition, the decision to avoid using an OLED screen such as that found in the Nexus One means that using this phone in bright sunlight won’t present any problems.
- Is it just me or does the new @LandRover #Defender2020 look like the old one has eaten a wasp? https://t.co/ei8TqxQWTh 1 week ago
- RT @phillipdyte: I know I'm late with this. https://t.co/S3rsnddfee 2 weeks ago
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 2 months ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 3 months ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 3 months ago