A Lord of the Rings nut from
Derbyshire has spent a year (impressive) creating this amazingly intricate recreation of Bags End, home of the hobbits. The amount of detail has somehow been squeezed into an area of 3 square feet. For more pictures, visit her blog here.
- RT @verge: Boston Dynamics robots can now hold the door for its friends theverge.com/tldr/2018/2/12… https://t.co/N9SKOCOYol 6 days ago
- RT @thepunningman: Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin' https://t.co/yKSDR1TaPM 1 week ago
- Can't help but read this notification in Larry David's voice... #CurbYourEnthusiasm https://t.co/FScmavZfcS 2 weeks ago
- Not sure plummeting temperatures counts as a political headline @AppleNews... https://t.co/KjdHnUuvbv 2 weeks ago
- Unprecedented VAR scenes #FACup 3 weeks ago