After being impressed with Windows 7 for sometime now, I for one am sad at the news today that the Microsoft Courier will not be manufactured. The MS tablet, which was to feature two 7-inch screens, making it more of an e-book than an iPad ever will be, is now nothing more than a unicorn. The revolutionary tablet had an awesome OS which was showcased by Gizmodo sometime ago…check out the video below to see what we’ve missed.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 1 week ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 week ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 1 month ago