After being impressed with Windows 7 for sometime now, I for one am sad at the news today that the Microsoft Courier will not be manufactured. The MS tablet, which was to feature two 7-inch screens, making it more of an e-book than an iPad ever will be, is now nothing more than a unicorn. The revolutionary tablet had an awesome OS which was showcased by Gizmodo sometime ago…check out the video below to see what we’ve missed.
- Significantly less yelling, perhaps? twitter.com/engadget/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: YouTube plans "Intelligence Desk" to spot inappropriate content early bzfd.it/2EVA8hI https://t.co/wCEDUOnF3G 2 days ago
- Facebook overhauls News Feed in favor of 'meaningful social interactions' lnkd.in/eVHhMuC 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Great news to kick off the year: we’ve brought on a new Head of Media – welcome John! Read more in @Campaignmag: https://t.… 1 week ago
- Facebook launches a version of Messenger for young children lnkd.in/gEBjEr6 1 month ago