This is probably my favourite song on the new Roots album, How I Got Over. It features up and coming rapper Blu, who’s definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already. Since the release of The Tipping Point, I’ve found the hip-hop jammers albums to be a bit iffy, but How I Got Over sees a real return to form. After the darker beats that accompanied the political rants in Rising Down, it’s good to hear a return to their funkier origins.
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 2 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 months ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 3 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 4 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 4 months ago