This is probably my favourite song on the new Roots album, How I Got Over. It features up and coming rapper Blu, who’s definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already. Since the release of The Tipping Point, I’ve found the hip-hop jammers albums to be a bit iffy, but How I Got Over sees a real return to form. After the darker beats that accompanied the political rants in Rising Down, it’s good to hear a return to their funkier origins.
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 1 month ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 2 months ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 2 months ago
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 months ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 months ago