This is probably my favourite song on the new Roots album, How I Got Over. It features up and coming rapper Blu, who’s definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already. Since the release of The Tipping Point, I’ve found the hip-hop jammers albums to be a bit iffy, but How I Got Over sees a real return to form. After the darker beats that accompanied the political rants in Rising Down, it’s good to hear a return to their funkier origins.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago