This is probably my favourite song on the new Roots album, How I Got Over. It features up and coming rapper Blu, who’s definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already. Since the release of The Tipping Point, I’ve found the hip-hop jammers albums to be a bit iffy, but How I Got Over sees a real return to form. After the darker beats that accompanied the political rants in Rising Down, it’s good to hear a return to their funkier origins.
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 3 days ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 3 months ago