This is probably my favourite song on the new Roots album, How I Got Over. It features up and coming rapper Blu, who’s definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already. Since the release of The Tipping Point, I’ve found the hip-hop jammers albums to be a bit iffy, but How I Got Over sees a real return to form. After the darker beats that accompanied the political rants in Rising Down, it’s good to hear a return to their funkier origins.
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 3 days ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 month ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 1 month ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 1 month ago