I was informed today by both of my brothers that they were off to see Toy Story 3. An excellent film, which I watched last week and thoroughly enjoyed. However, sibling protests arose due to the fact that I had forgone the option to watch it in ‘3D’. I instead chose to save 20% off the ticket price and avoid having to wear some silly glasses for 2 hours. As you may have guessed, I’m not a fan of 3D.
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 1 week ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 weeks ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 1 month ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 1 month ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 1 month ago