I was informed today by both of my brothers that they were off to see Toy Story 3. An excellent film, which I watched last week and thoroughly enjoyed. However, sibling protests arose due to the fact that I had forgone the option to watch it in ‘3D’. I instead chose to save 20% off the ticket price and avoid having to wear some silly glasses for 2 hours. As you may have guessed, I’m not a fan of 3D.
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 week ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 2 months ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 5 months ago