It was with intrepidation that I updated the software on my phone this week with iOS4. The problems surrounding (no pun intended) the new iPhone and it’s faulty antennae design have led to a frantic search on Apple’s part for new engineers, due to the fact that they had somehow forgotten that a large portion of the general public use their phone to make telephone calls. The uproar has resulted in a $175 million bill for Mr. Jobs and co, who are now supplying their first official case for the iPhone for free to every owner. Despite this techno-scandal, I figured I’d give my 3GS a new lease of life with the software upgrade.
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 3 weeks ago
- RT @ianzpotter: Why does Pepsi never advertise using its official UK slogan as used by all British pub landlords? "It's Pepsi. Is that alri… 1 month ago
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 3 months ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 3 months ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 3 months ago