It was with intrepidation that I updated the software on my phone this week with iOS4. The problems surrounding (no pun intended) the new iPhone and it’s faulty antennae design have led to a frantic search on Apple’s part for new engineers, due to the fact that they had somehow forgotten that a large portion of the general public use their phone to make telephone calls. The uproar has resulted in a $175 million bill for Mr. Jobs and co, who are now supplying their first official case for the iPhone for free to every owner. Despite this techno-scandal, I figured I’d give my 3GS a new lease of life with the software upgrade.
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 2 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 months ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 3 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 4 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 4 months ago