It was with intrepidation that I updated the software on my phone this week with iOS4. The problems surrounding (no pun intended) the new iPhone and it’s faulty antennae design have led to a frantic search on Apple’s part for new engineers, due to the fact that they had somehow forgotten that a large portion of the general public use their phone to make telephone calls. The uproar has resulted in a $175 million bill for Mr. Jobs and co, who are now supplying their first official case for the iPhone for free to every owner. Despite this techno-scandal, I figured I’d give my 3GS a new lease of life with the software upgrade.
- RT @BoringMilner: I've been trying to cheer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain up after last night's game but I think his battery must have run out. h… 2 days ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: 3rd Mondays 7>9pm // @RecordRoots // @daftpunk // @joebycro // @StuBeckwith // watch: pscp.tv/w/bI6vvzF4ZUtX… https://t.co/3… 5 days ago
- Facebook is testing pre-loaded 'Instant Videos' on Android lnkd.in/gM4Vhjz 1 week ago
- RT @DavidLammy: Do you mean like a sort of union of countries in Europe? Cooperation on common interests - trade, security, that sort of th… 1 week ago
- BACK OF THE NET! 🏆 twitter.com/360iEurope/sta… 2 weeks ago