It was with intrepidation that I updated the software on my phone this week with iOS4. The problems surrounding (no pun intended) the new iPhone and it’s faulty antennae design have led to a frantic search on Apple’s part for new engineers, due to the fact that they had somehow forgotten that a large portion of the general public use their phone to make telephone calls. The uproar has resulted in a $175 million bill for Mr. Jobs and co, who are now supplying their first official case for the iPhone for free to every owner. Despite this techno-scandal, I figured I’d give my 3GS a new lease of life with the software upgrade.
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 week ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 2 weeks ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 2 weeks ago
- Fleabag was so good. Gutted there won't be any more, but can't see how it could get any better. 2 weeks ago
- RT @iresimpsonsfans: Hello, welcome to Britain's Brexit challenge https://t.co/GonG3Z84Dg 2 weeks ago