Turning old vinyl records into clocks isn’t anything new, but using a laser to cut the vinyl into these crazy shapes certainly is! These clocks are made by Estonian artist Pavel Sidorenko and they only cost €30! Head here to buy one and see the other designs.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 9 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 10 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 10 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 11 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 year ago