Turning old vinyl records into clocks isn’t anything new, but using a laser to cut the vinyl into these crazy shapes certainly is! These clocks are made by Estonian artist Pavel Sidorenko and they only cost €30! Head here to buy one and see the other designs.
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 week ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 1 month ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 3 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 3 months ago