Turning old vinyl records into clocks isn’t anything new, but using a laser to cut the vinyl into these crazy shapes certainly is! These clocks are made by Estonian artist Pavel Sidorenko and they only cost €30! Head here to buy one and see the other designs.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 4 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 4 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 5 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 5 months ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 8 months ago