Turning old vinyl records into clocks isn’t anything new, but using a laser to cut the vinyl into these crazy shapes certainly is! These clocks are made by Estonian artist Pavel Sidorenko and they only cost €30! Head here to buy one and see the other designs.
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 4 weeks ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 1 month ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 1 month ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 3 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 3 months ago