There’s some pretty amazing animation techniques in this video by Patrick Boivin. He states his motivations behind making the film as an unfilled desire as a kid to own a dog and an AT-AT walker! Head here to see how he made the film.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 1 week ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 week ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 1 month ago