There’s some pretty amazing animation techniques in this video by Patrick Boivin. He states his motivations behind making the film as an unfilled desire as a kid to own a dog and an AT-AT walker! Head here to see how he made the film.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 1 week ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 3 weeks ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 month ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 1 month ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 3 months ago