Here’s a really impressive viral by Sprint, whose business strategy is centered around the speed of their network. The video has over 2 million views on YouTube and was featured on Lifehacker. It’s part of a series of videos called SprintCuts which all offer ways of speeding up everyday tasks. Apparently, by doing said tasks you’ll save 4 days of your life, which is by no means linked to their 4G network. Check it out here.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago