Here’s a really impressive viral by Sprint, whose business strategy is centered around the speed of their network. The video has over 2 million views on YouTube and was featured on Lifehacker. It’s part of a series of videos called SprintCuts which all offer ways of speeding up everyday tasks. Apparently, by doing said tasks you’ll save 4 days of your life, which is by no means linked to their 4G network. Check it out here.
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 4 weeks ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 1 month ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 1 month ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 3 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 3 months ago