Here’s a really impressive viral by Sprint, whose business strategy is centered around the speed of their network. The video has over 2 million views on YouTube and was featured on Lifehacker. It’s part of a series of videos called SprintCuts which all offer ways of speeding up everyday tasks. Apparently, by doing said tasks you’ll save 4 days of your life, which is by no means linked to their 4G network. Check it out here.
- RT @verge: Boston Dynamics robots can now hold the door for its friends theverge.com/tldr/2018/2/12… https://t.co/N9SKOCOYol 4 days ago
- RT @thepunningman: Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin' https://t.co/yKSDR1TaPM 1 week ago
- Can't help but read this notification in Larry David's voice... #CurbYourEnthusiasm https://t.co/FScmavZfcS 2 weeks ago
- Not sure plummeting temperatures counts as a political headline @AppleNews... https://t.co/KjdHnUuvbv 2 weeks ago
- Unprecedented VAR scenes #FACup 3 weeks ago