Here’s a really impressive viral by Sprint, whose business strategy is centered around the speed of their network. The video has over 2 million views on YouTube and was featured on Lifehacker. It’s part of a series of videos called SprintCuts which all offer ways of speeding up everyday tasks. Apparently, by doing said tasks you’ll save 4 days of your life, which is by no means linked to their 4G network. Check it out here.
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 2 weeks ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 1 month ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 1 month ago
- RT @ThatBloke_Jesus: Just been invited out for supper with the lads. Should be a good night, the first supper of many I bet #bestmates #… 1 month ago