Thanks to James Flynn for introducing me to Mount Kimbie – listened to them a lot this week. This track is called Carbonated and is my favourite so far on the Crooks & Lovers album. The rest of the album offers up chilled yet bass-heavy tracks which have echoes of Four Tet and Burial about them. Maybe the London duo spent some time listening to Wolf Cub EP.
- RT @DFergPR: Impressive. https://t.co/feA7f5qsI4 3 weeks ago
- RT @OptaJoe: 0 - Despite spending four hours & 22 minutes together on the pitch for England in total, Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney never cr… 1 month ago
- Is it just me or does the new @LandRover #Defender2020 look like the old one has eaten a wasp? https://t.co/ei8TqxQWTh 2 months ago
- RT @phillipdyte: I know I'm late with this. https://t.co/S3rsnddfee 2 months ago
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 4 months ago