Thanks to James Flynn for introducing me to Mount Kimbie – listened to them a lot this week. This track is called Carbonated and is my favourite so far on the Crooks & Lovers album. The rest of the album offers up chilled yet bass-heavy tracks which have echoes of Four Tet and Burial about them. Maybe the London duo spent some time listening to Wolf Cub EP.
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 1 day ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 3 days ago
- RT @islandniles: I’m sorry but this is actually David Brent flogging duvets on Ideal World https://t.co/3mwiV4loUi 1 month ago
- RT @jamesglynn: when you’re in an uber from the airport to a new city https://t.co/0bwjZNPUXg 1 month ago
- RT @Michael1979: Tech tip for people who aren't as tech-savvy as me: When you press the h button on your keyboard, you get a lower-case h.… 3 months ago