Thanks to James Flynn for introducing me to Mount Kimbie – listened to them a lot this week. This track is called Carbonated and is my favourite so far on the Crooks & Lovers album. The rest of the album offers up chilled yet bass-heavy tracks which have echoes of Four Tet and Burial about them. Maybe the London duo spent some time listening to Wolf Cub EP.
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 1 month ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 1 month ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 1 month ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 3 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 3 months ago