Thanks to James Flynn for introducing me to Mount Kimbie – listened to them a lot this week. This track is called Carbonated and is my favourite so far on the Crooks & Lovers album. The rest of the album offers up chilled yet bass-heavy tracks which have echoes of Four Tet and Burial about them. Maybe the London duo spent some time listening to Wolf Cub EP.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 6 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 1 month ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 1 month ago