Thanks to James Flynn for introducing me to Mount Kimbie – listened to them a lot this week. This track is called Carbonated and is my favourite so far on the Crooks & Lovers album. The rest of the album offers up chilled yet bass-heavy tracks which have echoes of Four Tet and Burial about them. Maybe the London duo spent some time listening to Wolf Cub EP.
- #WestMidsBrainGame https://t.co/QePR0A8PVA 6 months ago
- RT @ryxnf: victoria train station to victoria coach station twitter.com/ClassicTomb/st… 1 year ago
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 2 years ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 2 years ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 2 years ago