Thanks to James Flynn for introducing me to Mount Kimbie – listened to them a lot this week. This track is called Carbonated and is my favourite so far on the Crooks & Lovers album. The rest of the album offers up chilled yet bass-heavy tracks which have echoes of Four Tet and Burial about them. Maybe the London duo spent some time listening to Wolf Cub EP.
- RT @verge: Boston Dynamics robots can now hold the door for its friends theverge.com/tldr/2018/2/12… https://t.co/N9SKOCOYol 4 days ago
- RT @thepunningman: Hey baby I hear the blues a-callin' https://t.co/yKSDR1TaPM 1 week ago
- Can't help but read this notification in Larry David's voice... #CurbYourEnthusiasm https://t.co/FScmavZfcS 2 weeks ago
- Not sure plummeting temperatures counts as a political headline @AppleNews... https://t.co/KjdHnUuvbv 2 weeks ago
- Unprecedented VAR scenes #FACup 3 weeks ago