Infographics are great, but they are yet to get onto the 3D gravy train. That’s where Argentinian artist Samuel Granados steps in. He’s used differing heights of lego to represent data from North and South America in this 3D infographic made entirely from lego.
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 2 weeks ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 2 weeks ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 1 month ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 1 month ago
- RT @ThatBloke_Jesus: Just been invited out for supper with the lads. Should be a good night, the first supper of many I bet #bestmates #… 1 month ago