Infographics are great, but they are yet to get onto the 3D gravy train. That’s where Argentinian artist Samuel Granados steps in. He’s used differing heights of lego to represent data from North and South America in this 3D infographic made entirely from lego.
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 3 weeks ago
- RT @ianzpotter: Why does Pepsi never advertise using its official UK slogan as used by all British pub landlords? "It's Pepsi. Is that alri… 1 month ago
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 3 months ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 3 months ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 3 months ago