New York based DJ P-Really spent months working on this 20 minute mix, which contains crams in roughly 100 samples. It’s worth a listen if just for the Daft Punk/Fleetwood Mac mashup at 5″40 or the AMAZING jazz break at 15″36.
- RT @tomkelk: I wouldn't say the comments have been particularly positive on this one... #closedaccounts twitter.com/nectar/status/… 5 days ago
- Facebook Gets Brands Ready for 6-Second Video Ads bit.ly/2uzd5qt 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 2 months ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 2 months ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 2 months ago