Volkswagen stuck viral gold a few months ago with their video of a child dressed as Darth Vader, attempting to use the powers of the force around the house. So when Greenpeace decided to make en environmental statement by pitching their very own Jedi against the CO2 guzzling Sith, they were going to have to come up with something impressive. And they have.
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 month ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 1 month ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 1 month ago
- Fleabag was so good. Gutted there won't be any more, but can't see how it could get any better. 1 month ago