Volkswagen stuck viral gold a few months ago with their video of a child dressed as Darth Vader, attempting to use the powers of the force around the house. So when Greenpeace decided to make en environmental statement by pitching their very own Jedi against the CO2 guzzling Sith, they were going to have to come up with something impressive. And they have.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm Record Roots // @kendricklamar // @joebycro Cronin // @stubeckwith https://t.co/M2DQT7N0Eh 5 days ago
- RT @JimMFelton: To summarise the UK right now... https://t.co/mfTCYas5ia 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Dogs in the 360i office today for a client shoot. This outtake from @joebycro is too much 😂 https://t.co/EWmYUzGntz 1 week ago
- RT @davidschneider: Trump pushing NATO leaders out of the way makes a lot more sense when you can hear the music playing in his head. https… 1 month ago
- RT @dentsuaegisUKI: Have great ideas? Bring them to the table at #360isummerschool - an 8-wk paid internship at a leading digital agency ht… 1 month ago