Volkswagen stuck viral gold a few months ago with their video of a child dressed as Darth Vader, attempting to use the powers of the force around the house. So when Greenpeace decided to make en environmental statement by pitching their very own Jedi against the CO2 guzzling Sith, they were going to have to come up with something impressive. And they have.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 5 days ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 week ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 1 month ago