Volkswagen stuck viral gold a few months ago with their video of a child dressed as Darth Vader, attempting to use the powers of the force around the house. So when Greenpeace decided to make en environmental statement by pitching their very own Jedi against the CO2 guzzling Sith, they were going to have to come up with something impressive. And they have.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 6 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 7 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 8 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 8 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 11 months ago