Despite being a huge fan of video games, I’d be the first to admit that I’m not very good at them. I prefer to meander around a game world and complete tasks through trial and error rather than efficiently tear through levels with trigger-finger accuracy. So I love this compilation of a sereis of video game deaths, eerily set to an 8-bit version of Mad World.
- lnkd.in/gZUQj2b lnkd.in/gCZukHV 1 week ago
- RT @BoringMilner: The weather forecast said it was going to snow this week, and it was right because it definitely has been snowing this we… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LidlUK: Now in the Middle Aisle... https://t.co/V4s319MrId 2 weeks ago
- Wow, a Dynamic Vibration System. twitter.com/GizmodoUK/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @vladsavov: One day, this will be an entire phone. https://t.co/iwLnVKQdUU 2 weeks ago