Despite being a huge fan of video games, I’d be the first to admit that I’m not very good at them. I prefer to meander around a game world and complete tasks through trial and error rather than efficiently tear through levels with trigger-finger accuracy. So I love this compilation of a sereis of video game deaths, eerily set to an 8-bit version of Mad World.
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 1 month ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 1 month ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 2 months ago
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 4 months ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 4 months ago