Despite being a huge fan of video games, I’d be the first to admit that I’m not very good at them. I prefer to meander around a game world and complete tasks through trial and error rather than efficiently tear through levels with trigger-finger accuracy. So I love this compilation of a sereis of video game deaths, eerily set to an 8-bit version of Mad World.
- RT @LidlUK: Tunisia defender on Harry Kane like... #ENGTUN https://t.co/nZKvNRQaVS 3 days ago
- Just remembered there's no new @GameOfThrones this year. What an absolute disgrace. https://t.co/R7OF8peYDv 1 month ago
- Nice use of DOOH lnkd.in/e6i8Ti8 lnkd.in/eWjzGaj 1 month ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 2 months ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 2 months ago