Despite being a huge fan of video games, I’d be the first to admit that I’m not very good at them. I prefer to meander around a game world and complete tasks through trial and error rather than efficiently tear through levels with trigger-finger accuracy. So I love this compilation of a sereis of video game deaths, eerily set to an 8-bit version of Mad World.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago