Anything with ‘metric’ at the end is bound to be good and Cinemetrics doesn’t disappoint. The ingenious project is the work of Frederick Brodbeck, a student at the Royal Academy of Arts. Through meticulously analysing movies, he is able to construct a ‘movie fingerprint’. These moving diagrams take into account the length of a scene, how many shots were involved, movement and colour. He has also made alternative movie posters using this process which you can purchase here.
- RT @jazzemu_: Paul Simon rebrands himself as Garfunkel's hype man https://t.co/LMguPTcwON 2 weeks ago
- RT @jazzemu_: Bill Withers gets stuck https://t.co/jrIuASHSPO 1 month ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 month ago
- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 4 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 4 months ago