In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: Now live with LIVE>9pm #RecordRoots // @JoeBycro // @StuBeckwith // #TheAvalanches ... on @chewofficial https://t.co/ChEeKw4… 1 week ago
- Tune in to @Hoxton_FM from 7-9pm for the samples behind 'Since I Left You' by @TheAvalanches hoxtonfm.co.uk/watch-live/ https://t.co/5dqKMcH1Oz 1 week ago
- RT @scottderrickson: What is the limit of love for someone who is changing? Cronenberg's The Fly, released 30 years ago today. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- Domino's matches Pizza Hut with pizza ordering Facebook bot lnkd.in/e4Q5hM4 1 week ago
- All about El vino @Nyetimber #cookloveshare https://t.co/SM9Eboz2dU 1 week ago