In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 5 days ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 week ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 1 month ago