In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @LidlUK: #MakeAHorrorFilmLessScary https://t.co/m04j60pQ5N 6 days ago
- Why Snapchat, Facebook and Other Platforms Are Trying to Shed the 'Social' Label lnkd.in/ep-EiCv 2 weeks ago
- RT @victomato: 2016, ya'll. https://t.co/M0AZceVagQ 4 weeks ago
- Best feature of iOS 10...your alarm stops working! 😐 1 month ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9PM #RecordRoots //@joebycro // Tune in & watch LIVE at hoxton.fm #samples #madvillian https://t.co/2qWoY… 1 month ago