In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm @RecordRootsFM // @MosDefofficial // @JoeCronin // @StuBeckwith // https://t.co/G18MaG7Hip https://t.co/Gz9GcY8Qar 4 days ago
- RT @360iEurope: We're quoted in @thedrum today: What are the implications of Instagram’s new album feature? thedrum.com/news/2017/03/0… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Brilliant_Ads: WWF uses an awning to cast a shadow over a billboard, to create the illusion of a sea level that rises during the day ht… 1 month ago
- I'd Rather Go Blind by The Frightnrs, cracking cover 👌🏼 ♫ spoti.fi/1GX9KjG 2 months ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: Live>9pm #RecordRoots // @joebycro // @stubeckwith // @theroots #discography // hoxton.fm // #radio #london #h… 2 months ago