In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- Instagram Stories is now more popular than the app it was designed to kill lnkd.in/dYM7c7S 1 week ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm @RecordRootsFM // @MosDefofficial // @JoeCronin // @StuBeckwith // https://t.co/G18MaG7Hip https://t.co/Gz9GcY8Qar 1 month ago
- RT @360iEurope: We're quoted in @thedrum today: What are the implications of Instagram’s new album feature? thedrum.com/news/2017/03/0… 1 month ago
- RT @Brilliant_Ads: WWF uses an awning to cast a shadow over a billboard, to create the illusion of a sea level that rises during the day ht… 2 months ago
- I'd Rather Go Blind by The Frightnrs, cracking cover 👌🏼 ♫ spoti.fi/1GX9KjG 3 months ago