In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- Come join the team at 360i! lnkd.in/d3QN_K9 1 week ago
- Why Lidl's Xmas 'Social Price Drop' campaign is no turkey lnkd.in/dRfaHp7 1 week ago
- Lidl lets customers vote on Christmas prices in social media 'first' - Marketing Week lnkd.in/drzf5Q6 1 week ago
- RT @LidlUK: This Christmas, the more you tweet, the more the price drops. So get tweeting...! #LidlSurprises Learn more here: https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- When @meliak tried to Google the new #OnePlus3T 😂 https://t.co/vZJrr45TO7 2 weeks ago