In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @victomato: 2016, ya'll. https://t.co/M0AZceVagQ 4 days ago
- Best feature of iOS 10...your alarm stops working! 😐 1 week ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9PM #RecordRoots //@joebycro // Tune in & watch LIVE at hoxton.fm #samples #madvillian https://t.co/2qWoY… 1 week ago
- When you're waiting at the dentist and all you can hear is the builders drilling the road outside... 😬 2 weeks ago
- RT @reckless: AirPods cost $159, which is a very courageous price. 3 weeks ago