In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 9 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 10 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 10 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 11 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 year ago