In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @ringo_starrrr: no pain au chocolat no gain au chocolat 1 day ago
- RT @ow: Holy wow Google just added augmented reality walking directions into maps and it's WILD 😱😱 https://t.co/94igjyuykb 1 week ago
- Bit of a Brexit typo from @BBCSport #IREvFRA https://t.co/r7aqRLHieb 2 weeks ago
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 1 month ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 month ago