In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- Two failed @Deliveroo orders in one week of using their 'plus' service, absolute shocker. 1 week ago
- RT @360iEurope: Couldn't have said it better ourselves: @LidlUK say our campaign shows social can drive in-store sales 🏆 https://t.co/AbTYo… 4 weeks ago
- RT @360iEurope: Back of the net!!!! We won the Chairman's Award at the #DADIawards! 🍾🍾🍾 Woohoo!! twitter.com/dadiawards/sta… 4 weeks ago
- RT @dadiawards: Congrats @360iEurope; award winners for 'Retail Website, App or Campaign' #DADIawards youtu.be/vAQNhAq5L1A 4 weeks ago
- RT @dadiawards: The Chairman's Award goes to @360iEurope #DADIawards youtu.be/55wPwDusCZU 4 weeks ago