In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: Live>9pm #RecordRoots // @joebycro // @stubeckwith // @theroots #discography // hoxton.fm // #radio #london #h… 5 days ago
- Lobster tweets lend Lidl bumper Christmas sales lnkd.in/d-bbt5U 1 week ago
- How (And Why) Donald Trump Tweets lnkd.in/dijQJ-G 1 week ago
- Facebook Live gets an audio-only mode for all the podcasters out there lnkd.in/d5bWrX4 1 month ago
- Creative Marketer of the Year 2016: Ikea lnkd.in/dJgEmcv 1 month ago