In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced at Baselworld earlier this year. It’s clean yet quirky design means it’s sure to be a hit when it hits the UK.
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 3 weeks ago
- RT @ianzpotter: Why does Pepsi never advertise using its official UK slogan as used by all British pub landlords? "It's Pepsi. Is that alri… 1 month ago
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 3 months ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 3 months ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 3 months ago