The unboxing video. A staple of tech blogs, from the humble bedroom blogger right through to professional outfits such as Engadget. A phenomenon older than YouTube, various brands have leaped on the possibilites this trend presents. Samsung, for example, famously asked some of the top UK tech bloggers to try unboxing the Galaxy S II in extreme situations such as whilst jumping out of a plane. So when Nintendo wanted to showcase the new Nintendo Wii U, they decided to ask their President, Mr Iwata to do the honours. The result is rather amusing, with the Japanese legend coming up with lines such as ‘I feel like Mario with these little white gloves on’. I think it’s a nice take on the format and gives us an insight into the meek nature of Nintendo’s CEO.
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 3 weeks ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 1 month ago
- The @Dishoom cocktail menu *needs* to be read in the voice of Alan Partridge. @AccidentalP @Partridge_Quote https://t.co/GfFnHA5ft6 1 month ago
- RT @TheBrandonMorse: I’ve never seen something more human from a robot than this. https://t.co/bDxkBISQA1 2 months ago
- So good twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/stat… 2 months ago