The unboxing video. A staple of tech blogs, from the humble bedroom blogger right through to professional outfits such as Engadget. A phenomenon older than YouTube, various brands have leaped on the possibilites this trend presents. Samsung, for example, famously asked some of the top UK tech bloggers to try unboxing the Galaxy S II in extreme situations such as whilst jumping out of a plane. So when Nintendo wanted to showcase the new Nintendo Wii U, they decided to ask their President, Mr Iwata to do the honours. The result is rather amusing, with the Japanese legend coming up with lines such as ‘I feel like Mario with these little white gloves on’. I think it’s a nice take on the format and gives us an insight into the meek nature of Nintendo’s CEO.
- RT @Michael1979: Tech tip for people who aren't as tech-savvy as me: When you press the h button on your keyboard, you get a lower-case h.… 4 weeks ago
- RT @MhairiMcF: I’ve said it before but apparently I need to repeat myself: how can camping be a holiday when it’s worse than normal life 1 month ago
- RT @samthielman: this is literally the plot of The Matrix twitter.com/jonnytickle/st… 1 month ago
- RT @Marvyn_Harrison: Beyonce and her 'rapper' husband Jay Z confirm their 'Conscious uncoupling' | via @BBCBreaking goo.gl/oemPiU… 1 month ago
- RT @DFergPR: Impressive. https://t.co/feA7f5qsI4 3 months ago