The unboxing video. A staple of tech blogs, from the humble bedroom blogger right through to professional outfits such as Engadget. A phenomenon older than YouTube, various brands have leaped on the possibilites this trend presents. Samsung, for example, famously asked some of the top UK tech bloggers to try unboxing the Galaxy S II in extreme situations such as whilst jumping out of a plane. So when Nintendo wanted to showcase the new Nintendo Wii U, they decided to ask their President, Mr Iwata to do the honours. The result is rather amusing, with the Japanese legend coming up with lines such as ‘I feel like Mario with these little white gloves on’. I think it’s a nice take on the format and gives us an insight into the meek nature of Nintendo’s CEO.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 1 month ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 month ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 2 months ago