It looks like Rockstar are pulling out all the stops once again for their next installation of the Grand Theft Auto series. Hopping across the States, GTA V is set on the West Coast and looks like it will include all the japes and humour that make the games such a joy to play. Although graphically it’s beginning to look a bit long in the tooth, you can bank on the Rockstar have created an impeccably designed world for your to tear apart. Bring on Spring 2013.
- RT @Michael1979: Tech tip for people who aren't as tech-savvy as me: When you press the h button on your keyboard, you get a lower-case h.… 1 month ago
- RT @MhairiMcF: I’ve said it before but apparently I need to repeat myself: how can camping be a holiday when it’s worse than normal life 1 month ago
- RT @samthielman: this is literally the plot of The Matrix twitter.com/jonnytickle/st… 1 month ago
- RT @Marvyn_Harrison: Beyonce and her 'rapper' husband Jay Z confirm their 'Conscious uncoupling' | via @BBCBreaking goo.gl/oemPiU… 2 months ago
- RT @DFergPR: Impressive. https://t.co/feA7f5qsI4 3 months ago