It looks like Rockstar are pulling out all the stops once again for their next installation of the Grand Theft Auto series. Hopping across the States, GTA V is set on the West Coast and looks like it will include all the japes and humour that make the games such a joy to play. Although graphically it’s beginning to look a bit long in the tooth, you can bank on the Rockstar have created an impeccably designed world for your to tear apart. Bring on Spring 2013.
- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 week ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 1 week ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 1 week ago
- Fleabag was so good. Gutted there won't be any more, but can't see how it could get any better. 1 week ago
- RT @iresimpsonsfans: Hello, welcome to Britain's Brexit challenge https://t.co/GonG3Z84Dg 1 week ago