After a rather dull third season, (aside from one of the most awkward family meals known to man) Game of Thrones is back. HBO has released the first trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season, set to hit our screens this April. The next series sees the conclusion of A Storm of Swords, the third book in the George R. R. Martin’s opus. Best bit? There’s going to be more dragons.
- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 2 weeks ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 1 month ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 1 month ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 2 months ago
- RT @connxrbradshaw: things you can put through a needle: a thread 3 months ago