After a rather dull third season, (aside from one of the most awkward family meals known to man) Game of Thrones is back. HBO has released the first trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season, set to hit our screens this April. The next series sees the conclusion of A Storm of Swords, the third book in the George R. R. Martin’s opus. Best bit? There’s going to be more dragons.
- RT @TheEconomist: Other countries love quizzes, but there has only ever been one non-English winner of the World Quizzing Championship http… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chrisapplegate: This photo of Dele Alli getting abused by Chelsea fans after scoring is like a giant Renaissance canvas. The more you l… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ThatBloke_Jesus: Just been invited out for supper with the lads. Should be a good night, the first supper of many I bet #bestmates #… 3 weeks ago
- RT @vladsavov: 2018 in phone design: Much Ado About Notching. 4 weeks ago
- lnkd.in/gZUQj2b lnkd.in/gCZukHV 1 month ago