After a rather dull third season, (aside from one of the most awkward family meals known to man) Game of Thrones is back. HBO has released the first trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season, set to hit our screens this April. The next series sees the conclusion of A Storm of Swords, the third book in the George R. R. Martin’s opus. Best bit? There’s going to be more dragons.
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 6 days ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 week ago
- RT @thenextweb: Digital trends 2019: Every single stat you need to know about the internet tnw.me/MeFhJdF 2 weeks ago
- RT @gregjames: Oh my good god. twitter.com/SamTHarperDJ/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 1 month ago