After a rather dull third season, (aside from one of the most awkward family meals known to man) Game of Thrones is back. HBO has released the first trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season, set to hit our screens this April. The next series sees the conclusion of A Storm of Swords, the third book in the George R. R. Martin’s opus. Best bit? There’s going to be more dragons.
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 1 day ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 3 days ago
- RT @islandniles: I’m sorry but this is actually David Brent flogging duvets on Ideal World https://t.co/3mwiV4loUi 1 month ago
- RT @jamesglynn: when you’re in an uber from the airport to a new city https://t.co/0bwjZNPUXg 1 month ago
- RT @Michael1979: Tech tip for people who aren't as tech-savvy as me: When you press the h button on your keyboard, you get a lower-case h.… 3 months ago