After a rather dull third season, (aside from one of the most awkward family meals known to man) Game of Thrones is back. HBO has released the first trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season, set to hit our screens this April. The next series sees the conclusion of A Storm of Swords, the third book in the George R. R. Martin’s opus. Best bit? There’s going to be more dragons.
- RT @ringo_starrrr: no pain au chocolat no gain au chocolat 1 day ago
- RT @ow: Holy wow Google just added augmented reality walking directions into maps and it's WILD 😱😱 https://t.co/94igjyuykb 1 week ago
- Bit of a Brexit typo from @BBCSport #IREvFRA https://t.co/r7aqRLHieb 2 weeks ago
- #smallfortune is the best thing on TV for years 1 month ago
- Looks like @KFC_UKI don't just do reactive print ads when they run out of chicken! #Brexit https://t.co/cPYFBnZpzQ 1 month ago