After a rather dull third season, (aside from one of the most awkward family meals known to man) Game of Thrones is back. HBO has released the first trailer for the highly anticipated fourth season, set to hit our screens this April. The next series sees the conclusion of A Storm of Swords, the third book in the George R. R. Martin’s opus. Best bit? There’s going to be more dragons.
- An absolute masterpiece youtu.be/svwslRDTyzU 1 month ago
- RT @andrewbusby: The rent on House of Fraser Oxford Street store is more than double the Amazon tax bill. Food for thought. 1 month ago
- lnkd.in/gsPvASV lnkd.in/g42EUqM 1 month ago
- Brexit is the equivalent of saying we should ban cars and go back to horse & cart like the good old days. And then… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @RealBobMortimer: Yorkshire World Cup Scene Mother "Do tha know name of that Brazilian Lad who keeps rolling ont floor" Son "Neymar" Mot… 2 months ago