- RT @Darren_Dutton: WOAH BLACK BETTY https://t.co/Q0WM94s6ku 9 months ago
- RT @scott_kerr: Enormous xylophone in the woods of Kyushu, Japan plays a Bach tune when a wooden ball rolls down each "key." An impressive… 10 months ago
- RT @McVities: Sharing biscuits is tricky right now, but our Chocolate Digestives are #TooGoodNotToShare So, just FOLLOW US and RETWEET thi… 10 months ago
- RT @FPL_Partridge: Twitter stories.. https://t.co/49d5fbI8dZ 11 months ago
- RT @blockbuster: Just checking in. 👋 1 year ago
Author Archives: jamesbmitchell
For those of you with a penchant for running around in the mud playing soldiers, being wedged in the sofa playing virtual soldiers, both, or electronic music, check this out. It’s paintball, filmed COD style by Saman Keshavarz for Porter … Continue reading
Scottish alt-brewer BrewDog has announced its contribution to the you-know-what in two weekends time with a special brew, the Royal Virility Performance. The purveyors of fine, alternative beers such as Punk IPA are sticking a middle finger up at the … Continue reading
No, it’s not in Lego, but it is in 48 fps (frames per second). Peter Jackson’s follow up to The Lord of the Rings is being filmed at 48 fps rather … Continue reading
We like a bit of pasta. We also know our shapes, strings and sizes. Or at least we thought we did… Thanks to @Marth__Vader for bringing this pasta information, and subsequent sense of ignorance, to our attention. Via: CharmingItaly.com
It what it is, and what it is is a Transformers themed 3D headset from toy manufacturer Hasbro and RealD who produce high quality 3D specs. Cool? Almost; they don’t come in adult sizes. Stroke of marketing genius? Definitely. Via … Continue reading
Mig33, ‘the world’s largest mobile-first community’ have just lost one friend, from a chat, that wasn’t particularly fun. TechCrunch revealed this conversation that took place between Timothy Johnson from Mig33 and Leena Rao from Tech Crunch, which went from a … Continue reading
American lager might just be bearable if it’s being poured/conjured like this. I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before this beer serving system takes off, all that seems to be missing is straight-to-mouth connectivity à la Barney.
Interesting… but essentially, nonsense.