- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 2 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 months ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 3 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 4 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 4 months ago
Category Archives: Advertising
Loving these vintage posters created by ad agency Moma Progpaganda in Brazil. Download HD versions here.
Audi Magazine Slide Track (Eng) from AlmapBBDO Internet on Vimeo. Cutting through the glorious amount of interactive content found on iPad magazines is always going to be difficult – especially given the cynical “I’ve seen it all” attitude of most … Continue reading
Volkswagen stuck viral gold a few months ago with their video of a child dressed as Darth Vader, attempting to use the powers of the force around the house. So when Greenpeace decided to make en environmental statement by pitching … Continue reading
Viktor Hertz has created these great versions of well-known logos which attempt to go some way in explaining the truth behind some of the worlds biggest brands.
Skateboarding videos have come a long way since the days of Bam Margera if this effort is anything to go by. The short clip was made to promote the capabilities of RED’s new fixed camera Scarlet. It’s shot in 120 … Continue reading
Scottish alt-brewer BrewDog has announced its contribution to the you-know-what in two weekends time with a special brew, the Royal Virility Performance. The purveyors of fine, alternative beers such as Punk IPA are sticking a middle finger up at the … Continue reading
The internet has become so ubiquitious in the 21st century, it’s often difficult to remember what it was like before our lives revolved around e-mail, bandwidth and WiFi. Well, urlesque have offered a glimpse into life before the dot com … Continue reading
Augmented reality has been talked about in the tech world for some time now, but applications such as Google Goggles, are failing to capture the imagination of the nation. However technically impressive it is to see where your nearest Starbucks … Continue reading
Following the launch of News Corp’s The Daily, Apple have decided to roll out an app subscription model to other publications in the App Store. Apple will be giving publishers the option to choose the length and price of their subscription … Continue reading
The Royal Mail has shown what may be a final flurry of creativity before they are privatised by the Coalition government. Named FAB: The genius of Gerry Anderson, the collection of stamps showcase some of the best TV shows EVER CREATED. No … Continue reading