- RT @SoVeryBritish: Yesterday: Eat 50,000 calories Today: Brisk walk That’ll sort it 3 weeks ago
- RT @ianzpotter: Why does Pepsi never advertise using its official UK slogan as used by all British pub landlords? "It's Pepsi. Is that alri… 1 month ago
- RT @ThreeUK: #PhonesAreGood, see for yourself https://t.co/otyAVlrQTz 3 months ago
- RT @davidschneider: Some friends vote narrowly to go on a picnic. When they get there, it’s pouring with rain, the agreed spot is right by… 3 months ago
- RT @clairewestall: Brilliant @MindCharity @Rethink_ twitter.com/MindCharity/st… 3 months ago
Category Archives: Gadgets
This infographic is taken from Meet The Boss, an intriguing website that I stumbled upon today which endeavours to interview business leaders who have turned companies around. This particular picture comes from an interview with Jørgen Vig Knudstorp (check it … Continue reading
This illustration by Steve Alvarez was nominated the winner of a recent competition by Gizmodo. To see the other entries, which include some pretty funny takes on the infamous technological fruit, head here. Via Gizmodo.
This is the clockface for the ingenious concept that is the Reflectius by the design studio that brought us the Optimus keyboard. Using 60 mirrors, the time is shown by a single red laser. And check out how cool it … Continue reading
You can’t fail to be impressed by the meticulous detail shown in this paper version of the iconic Nintendo Gameboy. I was never allowed to have a Gameboy as a child, which makes me want one of these even MORE. … Continue reading
This clock should be bundled with one of my favourite board games…Cluedo. Sadly, it is only a concept for now, but the designer is ‘on the hunt’ for someone to start producing it… Via Gizmodo.
What you can see here, is Sony’s attempt to copy Nintendos success with the Wii. Dubbed the Playstation ‘Move’, it seems that Sony has decided that pitching it’s struggling PS3 device as the essential premimum media hub for everyones living … Continue reading