- RT @StevenDiffey: Mad to think that a guy had a concept of it in 1784, a physicist formulated it in 1915 and then we have the opportunity t… 1 week ago
- RT @JimMFelton: Update https://t.co/16qUUzhzcY 2 weeks ago
- Why is that McDonald's 'peely peely' advert SO IRRITATING 2 weeks ago
- Fleabag was so good. Gutted there won't be any more, but can't see how it could get any better. 2 weeks ago
- RT @iresimpsonsfans: Hello, welcome to Britain's Brexit challenge https://t.co/GonG3Z84Dg 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Innovation
Since its release in 2007, Portal has baffled and intrigued millions. Despite initially being marketed as an add-on to Valve’s The Orange Box, the game went on to sell over 4 million copies and inspired a stand-alone sequel starring Stephen … Continue reading
It looks like Rockstar are pulling out all the stops once again for their next installation of the Grand Theft Auto series. Hopping across the States, GTA V is set on the West Coast and looks like it will include … Continue reading
Two self-proclaimed artists going under the pseudonym Random International are the latest addition to the Barbican. As journalist Olivier Wainwright demonstrates here, there is some remarkable technology behind the piece. Despite looking like a ill-maintained Kew Garden installation at first … Continue reading
In a similar ilk to the Positive/Negative watch designed by Frank Gehry for Fossil a few years ago, German company Biegart & Funk has released the Qlocktwo. Due to be released for sale in late Autumn, the watch was announced … Continue reading
Big fan of these British birds made out of Lego. They’re almost a physical incarnation of the pixelated animals by Laura Bifano. Let’s hope Lego take notice!
Dutch bicycle company VANMOOF are to launch their new M2 collection this April. Although I’ve always admired the aesthetics of these bikes, previous incarnations required you to charge the built-in lighting system with a USB adapter. Not anymore. Following a … Continue reading
Bit old now, but loving how one of my favourite films and one of my favourite childhood TV programmes have been meshed together in this short film.